Vixen

Sagittarius' POV

I grunted as I woke up on a rock hard bed. "Books?" I mumbled to myself in shock and confusion as I looked down. "A book bed? Seriously?" I mumbled as I rubbed my back in pain. I took a look around and realised I was in a huge library.

"CANCER! VIRGO!" I shouted hoping to hear a voice. No one answered. I got up and started walking around the library to hopefully see anything other than shelves and shelves of books.

I turned to the left to see Virgo sitting on the floor reading a book that seemed so interesting that she didn't see me come. "V. Get your head out of that book and help me find Cancer." I crossed my arms. No response. "VIRGO!" I burst out making her jump and drop the book that seemed to be so important to her. "Heh, sorry It was too interesting." She giggled. "I can see that." I mumbled hoping that she didn't hear.

"Come on let's find Cancer and find out where the hell are we." I said while dragging her down more rows of books.

After about fifteen minutes I saw a couple of books stacked up like a tent in the corner. Cancer. I know her well enough to know that the only thing she does with books is make tents with them."You can come out now." I giggled and saw the little blue eyed girl pop her head out of the tent. "Sag! Virgo!" She shouted in excitement and embrace us with a warm hug.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment ladies. But are you new comers? 'Cause I don't think I saw you gals around before." A deep voice chuckled from behind us. We broke the hug and turned towards the guy.

I felt my temperature rise as my heart beated faster and faster at the unknown feeling. "And you are?" Virgo asked side eyeing him up and down. "Name's Chris. Your names ladies?" He asked as he picked up my hand and kissed it softly making me go red. "I'm Cancer, this is Virgo and Sagittarius." Cance introduced us.

"Wait. Seriously?" He asked with a look of disbelief as he let go of my hand. We nodded. "So, Lemme get this straight. You're Zodiacs." We slowly nodded. "And I'm talking to you." We nodded even slower this time. "HAH! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!-". He shouted with his hands in the air. ".... Sorry for my un-nessery out burst." He apologized. "Welcome to Vixen, the planet of the maiden. AKA Virgo." He said while trying to make himself look proper infront of us.

"Nice to meet you." Cancer smiled at him akwardly. "Come, follow me. I need to introduce you to the king." He said and signalled us to follow him. "King?" Virgo mumbled in confusion.

We followed him around the 'book maize' until we reached a door that leads outside. He opened the doors exposing the sunlight that flashed in my eyes. "Come on. It's not that far away." He hurried down a few roads until we reached a huge gate.

He knocked on the door and it immediately flew open by a few guards that looked intimidating as hell. "The Zodiacs have arrived." He simply told them with his soothing voice that calmed me down. "Proof." The guard replied sounding bored like he heard that every day.

"Uhh." I looked at him confused. How were we supposed to give 'proof' that we are the Zodiacs? Virgo looked like she understood what he was trying to say and lifted her hand up making a huge piece of rock sprout out of the ground. Cancer looked at her then looked around to find a water source I'm guessing.

I handed her a bottle of water I had for no reason. She thanked me and took the bottle and started manipulating the water inside it. They all looked at me waiting for me to do something. I akwardly put my hand out and made a little flame of fire sprout out of my hand. "Come in." They welcomed us into the huge castle after they saw our performance.

I looked left and right and the only thing I could see was shelves and shelves of books. Ugh.

"Ah, the Zodiacs. How nice to meet you." A man sitting on a huge throne in the middle of a room greeted as we entered a huge door. "Only three? Where's the other nine?" He asked realising that we were only three. "The others are busy conquering other planets." Virgo explained. His face expression suddenly turned from delighted and welcoming to serious and troubled. "Oh.. we better get on with it then. Here. Read the clue." He got up from his fancy chair and handed Virgo the clue.

She opened the letter and read it to herself. "I tapped her on the shoulder accidentally putting her black jacket on fire. "AHHH!" She shouted in terror. Cancer immediately took the water out of the bottle I gave her back at the entrance and splashed Virgo making her soaking wet. At least the fire was out....

"Sorry..." I mumbled in embarrassment. "It's okay." She gave me a smile that was obviously fake. Sometimes I feel like she's worse than Capricorn.

"I was gonna ask you if you could read the letter out loud." I explained.

The man's facial expression was priceless. Confused, lost and didn't know what to do. Don't laugh. Don't laugh.

"Okay fine I'll read it to you guys." Virgo rolled her eyes as she adjusted the paper in her hands.

"In the planet of books,
Lies the book of all.
In there lies the key,
But only of you read." She read it to us with boredom in her eyes.

A/N

Sorry for the late update!!!!

Experiencing a serious case of writer's block. 😭

Btw thank uuuuuuuuu so much for 1.91k readers! Before I thought 100 was alot! I can't thank y'all enough!