Axon Pt.2

(The bedroom above is Aries'room)

Aries POV

We all gathered up in my room after a few minutes to relax. I was leaning on my bed, Libra was sitting on the sofa and Scorpio was standing nexto the windows thinking about whatever.

"So... Where do we start." Libra broke the silence. "We need to crack the code they gave us. Duh." I rolled my eyes. I was in a bad mood. I just found out that the people I had been living with my entire life aren't my actual parents and I had been living a lie this whole time.

I was mad. I was mad at them. They didn't even bother telling me who my real parents were. They could've just sent a letter to earth with me 14 years ago so I could at least know who's kid I actually was, but noo. They wanted to keep it a secret from me for some reason.

But I have to move on. We have a planet to conquer and being angry isn't doing anything. I took out the letter 'dad' gave me and handed it to Libra.

"Using the chicken bone,
And the enemy of the forest king's egg.
The relic was thrown,
Down into the ground.
On your knees you shall beg.
Remember that history is a liar,
For inside the egg lies an endless pit of fire?"  Libra read the letter out loud.

"Mabye the chicken bone is the relic?" I guessed. "Can't be. It says 'using the chicken bone and the enemy of the forest king's egg. The relic was thrown.'
Scorpio said emphasizing the 'and'. Why is he so annoying for some reason
I rolled my eyes.

"The enemy of the forest king's egg? I think we need to visit the library of this place if we want to understand what it's trying to say." Libra got up determined. "No."
"Yes."
"No was in hell am I gonna read ten dozen books in one day." I crossed my arms.
"Yes. You. Will." Libs gave me the death stare.
"Fine." I rolled my eyes.

Time skip

"Nothing here." I rolled my eyes as I tossed another book into the pile of useless books and unwantingly picked another one from the shelf. "We've been looking for hours!" Libra whined putting her head on my shoulder making me blush uncontrollably.

"You had the idea of coming here." Scorpio hissed. "I never thought it would take this long. Usually in movies it takes mabye half an hour." Libra folded her arms. "Dumbass." Scorpio muttered under his breath.

"Hey. Try to be a little kind. You soulless freak." I said in anger. "I'd rather be a soulless freak than an annoying piece of sh*t." He hissed back. "Guys! Stop fighting for once!" Libra burst making us shut up and carry on reading.

After another hour someone actually spoke."I think I found it!" Libra shouted in excitement. "FINALLY!" I Shouted in relief. "Read it." Scorpio said ignoring me.

"After they successfully captured and ate their enemie's egg, the werewolves were crowned king of the forest leaving the dragons with the loss of their egg." She read out loud.

"Wait. I remember reading about a dragon egg before." I said as I started looking through the pile of the book that I had already read. "Here!" I took the book and opened it to the chapter 'dragon's egg'.

"The dragons don't reproduce like any other animal. They have a special egg for that business. Once every year the egg will crack revealing a baby dragon. The baby will fly away and the egg will close shut like there was never a crack in the first place." I read desperately wanting to get the hell out of this book dungeon.

"Using the chicken bone and the enemy of the forest king's egg.... But the egg was eaten by the werewolves." Libra looked confused. "Remember that history is a liar." Scorpio stated.

"The relic was thrown, down into the ground." Libra contiued. "So the relic is the dragon's special egg that wasn't actually eaten by the werewolves like history says, but instead it was thrown or buried into the ground?" I summerised.

"Yep. For inside the egg lies an endless pit of fire. That's straight forward." Libs smiled."but what about the part that says 'on your knees you shall beg.'?" Scorpio asked.

"Mabye there are creatures that protect the egg underground and we need to beg on our knees to get it?" I gave my best guess. "Probably. What about the first part of the clue 'using the chicken bone'?" Libra asked.

"Probably just a normal child's bone. . . Chicken bone." Scorpio said creepishly. "Creep." I muttered.  "Okay we've tgot the clue figured out. Let's go to Aries' parents and ask what they know about this." Libra sighed and got up. "Okay." I agreed. I completely forgot about the part that I had new parents now.

"Any luck?" The Queen came with a bit of fear plastered on her face. "We figured It out.... Your highness." I told her. "Aries. I'm your mother. You don't have to call me that you know." She have me a sad smile. "I. Don't. Care." I gritted my teeth hoping she didn't hear.

"We were able to figure out that we need to find the dragon's egg. It's buried underground." Libra changed the topic. "But the egg was eaten by the werewolves."

"That's what history says and according to the clue history is a liar." Scorpio rolled his eyes.

"Well then follow me. I think I know where to start."