fifteen. promise

| fifteen | promise

| fifteen | promise

See, that's my down bitch, see that's my soldier
She keeps that thang-thang if anyone goes there

Nara and So-cheol were on night guard while the rest of the clan were sleeping. Nara was guarding the front, So-cheol kept an eye from the glass window, trying to be alert but failing because all they kept thinking was about their mother.

Saebom's condition had worsened by midnight, she got a high fever, the pain did not subside because of the meds and the wound kept getting a darker shade of purple each time they examined it. She was whimpering in pain, trying to hold and withstand but could not.

Their father was tending to her, holding her hand, rubbing her arms and trying to give her some comfort but they were told to stay away.Saebom was not sure whether the wound inflicted by the spheres was contagious or not, she still had PTSD from the Mad Human Disease and if this was anything as that, its best the kids stayed away.

Yi Hyun however would not care if it was the plague, nothing would keep him apart from his wife.

Kim Yoona, the only adult in the room was awake with the lot, helping the twins to keep an eye. The rest of the kids were asleep the moment their backs hit the mats, fatigue and exhaustion had won the battle over their worrying hearts and they had slept in the hopes of seeing Saebom fit and fine. Kim Chi had slept only after Nara assured him that she was fine, or would have to be fine if they had to move out of this hell and So-cheol kept the walkie talkie in his hand, trying to reach the base.

"Does anyone copy," He asked, for the upteenth time only to get static in response. "Does anyone copy. This is Yoon So-cheol, son of Yoon Saebom, we need immediate medical help, does anyone copy..."

That went on throughout the night, Nara was seated against the shut door, eyeing So-cheol who kept asking for help without a single sigh of defeat.

"Does any-"

"Hajima," Nara was frustrated more than her twin, "it is pointless So." She kept the rifle on her lap as So-cheol ignored her and kept asking for help.

They were seated across the room, the sleeping classmates between them, Kim Yoona on the other side of the entrance. Yi Hyun had checked on them by 3 in the morning, he looked worried and zombie like with no sleep and a almost dead wife in his arms. The twins were too scared to ask him how their mother was, so they did not, and neither did Yi Hyun assure them this time, moving in again.

"We are stranded here in coordinates points 35.9078° N, 127.7669° E," He read the way his mother had taught him, "one person is injured, the other needs medical help, seven teens with us of Sungjin High." He repeated it all over again while Nara sighed in frustration over the continous static of the walkie talkie and the stubbornness of her brother.