six. scared

| six | scared

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

| six | scared

you know it's not the same
as it was
in this world
it's just us

"What did the doctor say? Why did you faint all of a sudden? Are there complications? Is the baby okay? Don't you worry, I'll take care of everything! And I'm going-"

"Aigooo, Hyun-ah, calm down. Take a deep breath."

"Sae..."

"Inhale..."

"But..."

"Inhale!"

*Deep breath in*

"Exhale..."

*Deep breath out*

"Now see this sonography, baby is completely okay. Just a little peanut here, and a little peanut there."

"What? Why are there two peanuts?"

"..."

"Twins? Twins! Twins..."

Yi Hyun held onto his son, clinging him closer as they watched everything else covered in dust and rubble. The huge sphere fell on the field, crashing down and almost ripping the earth open. The first thing that Hyun did was check his son for any sort of injuries, he ran his hand through So-cheol's hair, face and arms.

Never did So-cheol see his dad so worried and fanatic about him. All his life So-cheol only presumed that their parents chose their favourites to live with them after the separation and that Nara was his father's favourite. Honestly, he loved his twin, and his parents, but the choosing sides was something he hadn't gotten over with.

"Appa, I'm okay." He assured his father, holding his arms, "I'm okay, we need to check on Omma and Nara." The reassurance of his son being fine helped Yi Hyun to breathe again, although his heart now dropped on the thought of his wife and daughter.

Their vision was blurry because of all the dust and smoke, the chaos however soon resumed when they walked towards the noise. Yi Hyun had grabbed his rifle from the car whilst So-cheol held onto his, behind his father. He was asked to sit in the jeep and wait for him but So-cheol would never sit back at times as these.

"You see anything purple and weird, you shoot it." Yi Hyun instructed his son, they hadn't much time as they steadily walked towards the huge sphere. "Don't think, don't wait, just shoot. Arachi?"

So-cheol nodded, although fear evident as he gripped his rifle. His father hardly let him touch his police glock, so his orders to shoot on sight was frightening to say the least. "We get the girls and we move." He said and the father-son duo quickly headed towards the commotion.

sadness ✔ | Duty After School जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें