40 | son

Their honeymoon was perfect. They both enjoyed every second of it. Hinata loved spending time with Komaeda, unbothered by work. Kamukura was taking care of their pets while they were gone. Everything was taken care of and they could just enjoy themselves in peace. The week they spent together made them both feel like they just fell in love all over again.

Komaeda had his head on Hinata's chest. The sun was setting and they were at the beach.

"I can't wait to have a kid with you," Hinata said. "I can't wait to be a dad,"

"Me neither! I hope he'll like his room!"

"I'm sure he will. You did a great job decorating it,"

"Mhm. But you still need to build his bed. Oh, I hope he likes cars,"

"He will, stop worrying. It's gonna be great. I remember when I was a little boy, I would have loved a car bed,"

-

"Nagito!" Hinata called out, laughing. "Just grab my hand, you'll be fine,"

"Wh-what if I fall off..." Komaeda had an immense fear of boats.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you,"

Komaeda hesitantly grabbed Hinata's hand and the brunet pulled him closer. He put a hand on his waist and smiled. "See? Nothing can hurt you. I'm gonna protect you,"

The pale man smiled. He was so lucky. Hinata was exactly the type of guy he'd been dreaming about ever since he got interested in relationships and romance.

In the evening, Hinata laid in bed while Komaeda was getting a massage. When he came to the hotel room, he looked really relaxed.

"That felt so good! I've never felt this relaxed in my life. That man is so talented with his hands... oh my God..." He flopped onto the bed.

"Was he now?"

"Absolutely... oh, I want him to do it all over again! It felt so nice..." He smiled.

"I bet I could do it much better,"

Komaeda put his head on his chest. "I don't think so. You probably need to learn how to do that. But you can make me feel good in every different way, so no need to worry. I love you,"

"Oh, I know I can. For example like this." He kissed him all over his face. Komaeda let out a happy sigh and closed his eyes.

"You're right. That makes me feel loved,"

Hinata smiled. "Sorry. Getting jealous was childish. I'm glad you had a good time,"

"Thank youuu..." He yawned.

-

The Hinatas nervously entered the building. Their honeymoon was over now and they were going to come pick up their son now. Komaeda had tears in his eyes both out of excitement and nervousness. Hinata squeezed his hand, trying to calm him down.

When they entered the room, there he sat. A little boy with short brown hair and blue eyes.

Komaeda wasn't even listening to whatever the person they were talking to was saying. He just focused on his son and trying not to cry.

When they finally entered their car, Komaeda couldn't contain it anymore. He began to cry.

"Kenichi!! I can't believe you're our son now!" He sniffled.

The little boy looked around with wide eyes. Komaeda vaguely remembered the day he was adopted too, mostly from what his parents told him about it. He was also nervous and rather quiet, but warmed up to his new parents quickly.

"Uhm... I have two daddies now?"

"Yeah." Hinata nodded.

"Then what do I call you both?" He pointed at the brunet. "I'll call you daddy and you..." he looked at Komaeda. "Dad doesn't sound good... hmm..."

"Don't stress about it. You have all the time in the world to consider what you want to call me,"

"Mhm. Do I have a room in your house?"

"Of course. I hope you'll like it! We did our very best!" Komaeda told him.

"Thank you." He smiled slightly. Kenichi didn't come from a good home, but that would change now.

They arrived home and showed the little boy his room, he smiled brightly.

"A car bed!! Thanks!!"

Hinata noticed Komaeda holding back tears again and he gave him a kiss. "I love you. You'll be a great father,"

"Uhm... daddy and... papa... does that sound good?"

Komaeda smiled brightly. "I love whatever you want to call me,"

"Okay. Daddy and papa then." He nodded. "I-I will go to a different school now, right?"

"Yes. You'll be a student in my class," Komaeda said. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't be left out by your classmates or anything,"

"Mhm... oh, I have toys too!! That's so cool!!" He grabbed one of the action figures on his shelf.

"That's my old one from when I was a kid," Hinata said.

"You liked awesome man?? I love him!!"

The brunet chuckled. "I'm glad. He's pretty awesome, huh?" He laughed.

"Don't you think it's a bit early for dad jokes?" Komaeda asked him. "And that one was very bad too,"

"Can you please play with me?" He asked his fathers. They both said yes and began to play. Komaeda felt so happy and fulfilled. He loved taking care of children. Hinata couldn't stop grinning. Kenichi was so adorable and innocent and he couldn't believe he was his son now.

In the evening, Komaeda made dinner. He decided to just make noodles with ketchup since that was a very kid-friendly meal.

Kenichi gladly ate it. "Thif if yummy!" He said, mouth full.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, young man," Hinata told him.

The little boy swallowed the noodles. "Uhm, sorry,"

Komaeda smiled and pat his head. "Don't worry, we're not mad. And I'm happy you like the food,"

After dinner, they put Kenichi to bed.