21 | School

Hinata saw Komaeda standing in front of the school, pulling on his own hair and looking annoyed. He decided to approach him.

"Morning,"

"Oh, good morning, Hinata-kun!" Komaeda smiled.

"Why did you look so upset before?"

Komaeda sighed. "My hair is being so annoying today. It just won't do what I want, no matter how much I brush it,"

"Hmm..." Hinata thought for a few seconds. Then, he took off his tie. "Turn around,"

Komaeda did as he was told and felt Hinata doing something with his hair. The brunet was tying Komaeda's hair up and using his tie as a hair tie.

"There. Is that better?"

"Yes, it is. Thank you so much! You truly are kind!" He turned back around.

"And you truly are cute. I gotta get to class now. See you later, Komaeda."

"Yes, see you!"

The pale boy made his way to his classroom as well. He was excited. He had a boyfriend! A boyfriend who was super kind and awesome!

"Morning, Komaeda-kun! Oh, I love your hair today!" Maizono greeted him.

"Good morning, Maizono-san. And thank you." He sat down. "Hinata-kun did it just a few minutes ago,"

"Oh, really? How cool!"

"I know, right? And he even- UAAAAAAAH!!!" He suddenly screamed when someone put their hands on his shoulders.

"AAAAAH!!!" The person screamed too.

"Don't scare me like that, Oowada-kun!"

"I'm sorry, dude, I didn't think you'd scream so loud!"

"You're the one who made me scream! How hopeless..."

-

"Nami, do you want to spend time with me this afternoon?" Kamukura asked.

"I would love to, I think. How about we go to the arcade again?"

"That sounds delightful,"

"Get a room, you two!" Kuzuryuu yelled.

"We are inside a room," Kamukura said.

"No, I meant like- ugh, forget it,"

Hinata laughed. "Izuru's not the best at understanding jokes,"

"Yeah, I noticed that. By the way, do any of you know those american guys? They've been here for a while, but I've never talked to them,"

"Komaeda hangs out with them an awful lot," Hinata said. "They seem cool though... I guess..."

"Are you jelly?" Mioda asked.

"So what if I am?!" He hissed.

"Hahaha!" She giggled. "I didn't know you and Nagito-chan were dating,"

"We aren't,"

"Then why are you jelly?"

"I just don't like it when people steal my friends, Izuru,"

"I am not stealing her. You are still allowed to spend time with Nami,"

"Oooh! Twin fight twin fight twin fight!" Mioda cheered.

Hinata shook his head. "I would never fight my brother,"

"Awww, booooh!"

During lunch break, Komaeda and Maizono sat on the rooftop together to eat.

"So, how's it going with your crush?"

Komaeda blushed. "Well... I'm not sure if I should... ah..."

"Aww, tell meeee!"

"No, I can't. I'm sorry..."

"Are you dating?"

"Nope!"

"Are you sureee?"

"Yes,"

"You are dating. My intuition is way too good,"

Komaeda sighed. "Please don't tell anyone. Hinata-kun said he doesn't want people to know,"

"Of course I won't. Also, do you think I have a chance with Naegi-kun?"

"Oh? Do you like him?"

"Yup. He's super cute and we've been hanging out a bunch lately! I really wanna be his girlfriend!"

"I'm sure you can be! Just ask him out!" Komaeda smiled.

"You think so? How? How did Hinata-kun and you start dating?"

Komaeda blushed again and looked off to the side, smiling. "Well... he told me to meet him in the park and he gave me a bouquet of roses and then told me he liked me,"

"How romantic!!"

"I know! I was really surprised. I honestly thought he didn't like me back, because... well, he kind of told me. He said he doesn't like anyone, but I guess that changed,"

"Oh, you're so lucky. I'm jealoussss,"

"And we also went on a date,"

"A date?? Where??"

"We went to eat Ramen,"

They went on to talk about dates and romance until the bell rang.