I huffed. "Yeah, trust me, I'm aware of how good he is at telling half-truths." I gave his shoulder a pat before heading out of the fort, before sticking my head back in. "By the way, Ralph and Aiden should be back soon."

Rowan hummed and said, "Thanks." His typing resumed and I left the room.

Rowan had been acting strange today, I thought as I headed downstairs. "Hopefully it will be back to normal soon.

I found Farley explaining what had happened to Clementine and Iris. I sat silently in my seat near the window the whole time, interjecting a few words here and there when Farley stumbled. Though, I still felt useless when it came to technology. I had gotten quite good at using the iPad that Iris showed me how to use. I'd read a few books over the past few days using it, something I never thought I would be able to do.

"Around the corner?" Clementine asked for the third time. "We know for sure who it is then."

"Well, Pax lived in the middle of the woods a mile and a half from the river going south-west. It's not difficult to tell people where you live," Farley explained. "Though, they are probably the only ones who know Pax is with us."

I nodded mutely. That made sense. Though, I was a bit curious as to why he knew my exact location.

"That's creepy," Iris said, reading my thoughts. "I know you're smitten, but that's creepy." Chuckles came from the three of them.

"Shut up," Farley said. "Anyway, we're going to wait for Caspian to come down?"

I guess he must be in his office. He hadn't been spending much time there since the incident in the tunnels. He said that he would prefer to be near us as much as he can, without also being creepy.

"Yeah, sounds like the best plan." Clementine sighed. "I tried to help him as much as I could, but I couldn't get far."

"What's he doing?" I asked. "It sounds like it's not doing him much good."

"It's not," Clementine agreed. "He's working on the website and all the social media. You'd think that we'd be able to use the ones Aiden and Ralph used, but with a bit of tweaking, but no. Apparently Cas wants to start from scratch to avoid suspicion."

"Of what?" I asked. "Humans won't be able to figure out we're the wolves, yeah?"

Iris said, "That's not it. He doesn't want humans to think that we're from the same company as Ralph and Aiden. Or else they might not sign." She huffed. "Although Ralph and Aiden's petition worked. The forest is still there, and the construction stopped."

"Because half of them were kidnapped, their alpha was killed, and there was a fight with over a hundred wolves," Farley sarcastically pointed out. "Caspian's' avoiding that at all costs."

My mouth dropped open. I had heard the story from Ralph before, but when it was worded like that, it sounded disastrous.

"Yeah, that too," Iris agreed. "I think that the more peaceful approach is the better one. I also feel like we're going to fight, regardless of what we do."

I started to play with my thumbs. The twins were so similar, yet so different.

"It would make sense, they'd probably have an advantage if we were to fight," Farley said. "I wish I knew how they trained to be that good."

My back straightened and my hand raised. "I know their training routine," I stated. "I could help."

"You do?" Clementine and Farley asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I wanted to join in at first. So, I learned their routine." I nodded. "It didn't change too much in the past few years."

"Farley's boyfriend!" Harlow's voice called from the garden. "Can you come here please?"