With his face turning beet red again, this time in embarrassment, he squeaked out a loud, "sorry!" and rushed out of the trailer and into the set. 

"I'm sorry, shall we continue the shoot?" he asked Hoseok in a hurry. 

Hoseok rolled his eyes and got up with his hands in his pocket. "I thought you would come back with a limp. Call Seokjin hyung, let's wrap it up. It's the final kiss scene and then we will be done with the shooting," he said, his voice turning a little sad at the end. 

Taehyung, who had turned even redder at Hoseok's comment, busied himself with dialling Seokjin just as Jeongguk walked back into the set with his hands in his pocket and his chest puffed up and his lips cocked up in a proud smirk. 

"Don't look so proud, Ggukie," Yoongi said with a snort, only to get glared at the next second. "Of course I am proud. I have obtained what is mine, of course I am proud. Who are you to-"

"Okay, okay, Your Majesty, chill," Yoongi said with another chuckle and left Jeongguk alone. 

Jeongguk happily strolled to Namjoon and stood next to him like he always did. He pointed to Taehyung and then to himself and then with a proud smirk, said, "Mine."

Namjoon snorted and covered his mouth when a couple of droplets of his saliva flew out from the suddenness of the laugh. He gave Jeongguk a solid pat on his shoulder before turning to look at his husband walking into the set. 

"We knew that you two belonged to each other long before you two realized it, Gguk," he said. 

Before Jeongguk could respond to that, Hoseok gave the cue for the scene to start and Jeongguk let his conversation with Namjoon go so that he could monitor his lover instead. 

However, he regretted doing so right away, seeing as the scene was that of Taehyung waiting in their private garden for Seokjin to finish passing a bill and come back to him. Their eyes were going to light up and Taehyung was going to run towards Seokjin. Seokjin was supposed to catch Taehyung mid-run and turn him around happily and end the movie with a spectacular kiss. 

That was what was supposed to happen. 

But that wasn't what happened.

Everything went very well until Seokjin caught Taehyung in his arms and turned him around. 

Jeongguk, who had tried his best not to let his boiling blood become obvious, lost his cool at that and marched forward, everyone's words falling on deaf ears as he all but yanked Seokjin away from Taehyung and shoved him away. 

Seokjin barely stopped himself from falling onto his ass but only Namjoon was the one to run to him to check on him. 

The rest of them were rooted to their places in horror as Jeongguk turned Taehyung around fiercely and planted his lips on Taehyung's instead. 

Even Taehyung was too stunned to push Jeongguk away. And by the time he realized what was happening, it was too late already and there was no use pushing Jeongguk away now. So he simply resigned himself to his fate and decided to enjoy the kiss instead. 

Even Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin, Namjoon and Jimin, who already knew about all the chemistry that had been happening between the two of them, couldn't get their mouths to close at the dare Jeongguk showed by kissing Taehyung so openly. 

The couple only moved away from each other when they ran out of oxygen, and even then they were only panting and grinning at each other. 

Hoseok blinked and with utter difficulty, pulled himself out of the shock. He picked his mic up and cleared his throat. "Okay, lovebirds, we get it, but now's not the time," he said. 

It made Taehyung flinch and realize where he was and what he was doing and what could happen if everyone weren't too stunned to take a video. 

"Ggukie, shit, what have you done?!" he muttered and pushed Jeongguk away. "Let's continue this later, but I need to finish the shoot first," he said. 

"I don't want you to kiss Seokjin-nim, Taehyung," Jeongguk said with final authority in his voice. 

"Wha-" Taehyung buffered. "You dropped the nim," his eyes shone. 

"I told you I shall call you by your name the day you become mine. I never break my promises, darling," Jeongguk said with a small smirk. 

"Oh god," Taehyung sighed. "You are gonna kill me one day-"

"Of course not-"

"Shut up. Now go stand next to Namjoon hyung like a good boy. You know I'm just acting. I need to finish this scene for this shooting to end."

Jeongguk pouted but obeyed this time. "Okay," he said gloomily and went to stand next to Namjoon, mumbling, "See what I do to you after going home. You'll pay for this," under his breath. 

Needless to say, Taehyung couldn't walk comfortably for seven days after that.