Chapter 1: The Mysterious Bald Hero.

Note from the author: This is the re-written story of One-Punch Man: Class-S, Rank 0. Saitama will be no longer S-Class, Rank 0, and at the same time he will no longer move up at his fake rank.

I hope you like this one more than the plain original one.

______________________________________

At a random city, a lot of people were doing their lives as usual.

Suddenly, an explosive came out of nowhere. People were now running away and panicking.

A figure stands were the explosion started. He had antennas on his head, and claws on his hands and feet, he was also purple.

THREAT LEVEL: DRAGON:
VACCINE MAN.

He can also fly. He flew to the air and continues to blow up every building in the city. People were continuing to run away.

In a operating room, workers were panicking as a lot of monitors says 'ALERT' on them.

"It's closing in!" Said a male worker who is panicking.

"Who's available?!" Said another male worker who's also panicking.

"We have word that Lightning Max and Smile Man are on their way." Said a female worker informed.

"Get me a threat level assessment!" Said another male worker ordered.

Back at the City, two heroes were unconscious on a destroyed area.

In a random room, a TV news was rolling.

"As you can see, loud explosions are going off behind me! The damage left by the monster is at an unprecedented scale! The Hero Association is currently analyzing the threat level- AH!" Said a reporter shows explosions behind him as the report got cut off and the TV was in static.

A bald man was watching TV.

"Guess I'll go." Said the Bald man as he gets a hero suit and wears it.

While he wears it, he does a superhero stance with a serious look.

EXECUTION OF JUSTICE!

In a wrecked place, Vaccine Man was walking around. He heard a child crying near him.

"M-Mommy! D-Daddy!" Said a girl while crying.

As he approaches the little girl, his hand grew as he was about to crush her.

Suddenly, a blur came out of nowhere while the girl disappeared. He turned to the left to see a bald man wearing a yellow superhero suit with red gloves, red boots, and a red cape. (Btw, I know Saitama looks like a McDonald's superhero with a red cape, but I kinda liked the red cape.)

"You're a fast one, who you might be?" Said Vaccine Man asked.

The bald man turned his head with a smirk while he puts the now unconscious little girl down on the ground and said.

"Who, me? I'm just a guy who's a hero for fun." Said the bald man answered with a casual blank poker face.

"You're kidding. What kind of half-assed backstory is that? Mine's more far superior! I was formed from the pollution man wrought upon earth! I AM VACCINE MAN!" Said Vaccine Man while he introduces himself.