Ring Three

MK was drawing as Sandy drove the van through the cold air all to the sound of Pigsy's snoring.
"soooo whatcha doin' MK?"
"Just doodlin'"
"lookin' good bud."

Tang looks over to MK's doodles, he noticed he did drawings of everyone,
"Did you do any drawings of me MK?" Tang asked excitedly,
"Yeah theye over there." MK pointed to the pile of tang doodles and not one came out right.
"I didn't like how any of them turned out though..it was hard to make you look uhhh...cool. you know you get it." MK smiled going back to his papers.

"What!? But I'm like coolest guy you know..." Tang picked up the pictures looking at the pictures kinda...sad and disappointed.

"hey guys! land ho!!"

Everyone quickly stood up and was in awe at the city of light.
"heh hasn't changed a bit." Wukong smirked.

—-

They all sat in a crowded subway train,
"okay it's changed a little." Wukong groaned.

Once the train stopped they quickly got off walking around the city seeing all these beautiful decorations and lights.
"alright I remember throwing the ring around here somewhere.."
"I thought you HID IT." Mei asked side-eyeing Monkey king.
"yeah by throwing it into the crust of the eart where no one could FIND it. keep up dragon pony girl!" he quickly replied.
"is there somekind of festival going on?"
"looks like it." Pigsy said saltly.
"Hi!! so is there somekind of festival going on?" They looked around at all the shops and decorations when a shopkeeper chimed in,
"Of course! it's the ring of light festival!"
"Yeah that didnt really explain-" but the ship keeper quickly cut them off.

"Legdands say that lantern city was once a decilet village until monkey king thrusted the ring of light into the earth transforming this city to the metropolis, it is today. celebrating monkey kings gift of the great ring of light." explained the shopkeeper, as he gave a shady smile holding up a hat with a logo slapped on it.
"so much for the rings being a secret."
"mhm.."
Everyone glared at him as he let out a few small chuckles from monkey king as he awkwardly backed away.
"sooooo you gonna buy something?" the shop keeper asked getting a little impatient.

"No of cours no-"

They did.

"so what we're just gonna wonder around until I find the ring?" Pigsy asked a little annoyed by not just monkey kings incompetence but also that he was covered head to toe in probably cheaply made festive merchandise.
"of course not Pigsy's I think I know exactly wher- Tang was cut off by Monkey king,
"it's in the giant lanter in the middle of the city."
"HEY THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!" Tnag pouted,
"how do you know!?" mk asked
"somehow the villagers find my SUPER well hidden magical ring. there's a magical giant lantern in the middle of the city ima say they put in that. it's 2+2 bud." Monkey king explained blankly,
"and two plus two is 3 the third ring!"
pigsy looked worried as those words came out of MK's mouth.
"big brain boy coming through!" Mei smiled brightly, as pigsy groans at Mei's unessary encouragement.

Monkey king yanks something off a board and hand it's to Sandy
"you haven't said anything in a while big guy. here say this."
"Cant read?" MK asked,
"uhh I get stage fright. or something." he said mostly sarcastically.

——

"join the talented citizens of lantern city as they try to win the convent right of light and bring the city to life."
Sandy read.
"a talent show!?" Mei asked excitedly
"so if we win we get the ring." Pigsy stated.
"but none of us have any talent!!" mk exclaimed heartbroken. "there's no way we can win!"

"actually pigsy!-"
"Sandy would you SHSHSHH"
"Pigsy~ do you have a secret talent your not telling us about? that might help us win this maybeee??" MK smiled devilishly,
"Pigsy's an amazing singer! I'm sorry Pigsy I had to tell him!! his voice is like a choir of angels" Sandy told them excitedly.