Journey To The West. [start of Season 3]

"Ew ew this is so gross!" He Gasped "I'm so gross..." MK whinned.

———————————————————————————

"it would seem the queens usufulness if drawing you an end, get rid of the unnecessary peices." the girl spoke,
"My pleasure, my lady." the 'mayor' said with a wide long smile.

As he disappeared she kept working on her contraption.
"You seem stressed," she spoke,
"Not stressed. Pissed." The Lady bone demon turned to the tied up Liu.
"Pissed? I gave you your sight back, your husband is still alive and you are...pissed?"
"You gave me my sight back true and Macaque is still alive, true. But it doesn't change the fact your using him and I!"
"Using you?" the Bone Demon asked, "how so?"
"Uh...Leverage?" Liu asked taken back by the question, she laughed,
"Leverage? over who Macaque? Oh my dear no! He would do what I say regardless if you existed or not." Liu's eyes widened then looked away,
"Then...then why? Why do you keep me here?"
"Everyone has their purpose yours just hasn't revealed itself. Not yet."

A loud yell was heard from further into the lair,
"It looks like I am needed else where," before she walked out the room she stopped and pointed to a corner, "You, keep an eye on her." then left.

Liu looked around but saw nothing.
"Who's there?" she asked, but no respond,
"Hello?!" no answer. But in that corner she could make out a bit of the silhouette. It slightly moved revealing itself more. Liu's eyes widened,
"oh no..." she whispered as she realized what the hell it was.

———————————————————————

mk launched about to attack when he stopped,
"I was meant to rule. I was...I would've been a good queen." The spider Queen explained dropping her head low in defeat,
"well that's- definitely not true. you were in chrage for a like day and it was oh it was so bad!"
"I was just a pawn in the game..like you"
mk sighed,
"it's not too late you can run.." he reached out his hand but she smacked it away,
"haven't you figured that out yet? There is no running from whatever..SHE IS."

the sounds of hissing and faint whispers appeared from behind the door, when it burst open,
"Spider queen is eighth destiny will always catch up."

The loud ringing appeared in MKs ears making his body curl in pain.

"You..I Should've took you out the SECOND YOU CAME INTO MY LAIR!" spider Queen turned to MK, "Boy." Mk looked up to meet her eyes, "RUN!" she yelled.

"fool." The Lady Bone Demon summoned the souls of spider queens henchmen and begun attacking her.

MK's legs felt cemented to the ground as he tried to run. He watched as the spider Queen struggled to keep her group yelling in pain and fury. He finally was able to move his legs...and run. He ran grabbing Pigsy's sign, transforming into a bird and flying straight out from a sewer lid.

Flying straight to pigsy shop.

He landed on the roof with a loud thump waking up his friends.

Trying his best to process what the hell he just saw.

———————————————————————

"At last it is time." she spoke, blowing and bones appeared from the smoke dripping into the leixure.

"b-but I got you ingredients! I'm the Queen! your promised me my destiny!"
"a promise I did not break my queen, this is your destiny."

Then tentacle like things came out of the elixir grabbing the spider Queen ripped her from her mech and pulling her into the pot.

Liu watched as the elixir turned to an enormous suit of amor of some sort. Ripping out the ground.

"Come see Liu. it's going to be historic." The bone demon spoke pulling Liu up to watch,
"If there is anyone left to write it." Liu whispered under her breath.

When she was pulled up she felt a familiar presence, when she did look up there he was.

"The kid? Yeah brown spiky hair with a red handband, oh and he's always wearing a yellow jacket."

MK.

He was trying to fight the enormous mech but it was no use, one of the enormous mech dropped right on top of him.
"MK!" she yelled,
"Is that him? too bad."
"YOU-" Liu stopped when she saw a golden glow at the corner of her eye. She looked and saw him turn huge, then shrink back down.

She could barley believe her eyes,
"Why don't I go pay a visit."
"NO!"

Liu was still in the rope as she ran off to meet MK,
"NO NO!" but a hand stopped her from fighting, she looked behind her,
"DAMN IT LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" she screamed.

But no use.

She just had to watch, as MK struggled, he tried, and again struck down.

But saved in the nic of time by Sun Wukong.

"...Wukong."

"He has hair like mine but stupider! Only two ears! and he's BLOND okay! but difference between us!" she remembered.

"SUN WUKO-!" Liu yelled, but a hand kept her from yelling anymore before being dragged away.
"No...please..He needs to know!" Liu thought as she was dragged away back into the darkness.

—————————

"WHERE WERE YOU!?" MK yelled,
"Well I was-"
"YEAH! What the HELL was so important you left MK to train by himself!? oh right, you vacation!?" Pigsy asked sarcastically. Monkey King rubbed the back of his neck and sighed,
"Okay confession time, I...wasn't on vacation. When Spider Queen took over the city that's when I knew she was back. So I left to get this," He tossed a scroll to the group MK catching it.

"What is it?" He asked,
"A weapon so powerful so huge! That not even Lady Bone Demon could stop it!"
"This is Great! So where do we start?"
"Woah! We!? No me!"
"What?!" The group exclaimed,
listen you guys got this thing called MORTALITY."
"To be fair your not looking to immortal yourself mr. king," Mei pointed out.

"We can do this, we're stronger together." MK stated with a smile, Monkey king looked at him and sighed,
"Fine." MK and Mei immediately began to cheer, "but it's not going to be easy," Monkey king reminded gaining their attention, "It's going to be really, REALLY dangerous."
"Okay, so where are we headed?" Pigsy asked.

"Well I guess, we're going on a journey, to the West."

——————————————————————————

1059 words!!

A/N: I'm so excited to write the season 3 chapters!! Some ideas have been sitting in my head FOREVER so I'm super excited to put them into action!! Now I've just gotta..organize my thoughts and...✨write it. Anyway- any predictions for the season 3 chapters?? Id love to hear them!