Glimpses

MK felt soft movement on his forehead...the. wind against his nose. MK drowsily opened his eyes..to see a tall golden figure in the distance!

MK sprung up now fully awake, the figure looked tall, strong and- IT WAS RUNNING! MK climbed out his sleeping bag running after the golden figure.

MK jumped over the log and tripped over something,
"ow! Hey I'm trying to- bud?" Monkey king looked up to see MK already running off.
"Bud!" he whispered looking back at everyone then MK,
"MK!" he whispered before standing up and running after MK who was running farther and farther.

————————————————————

MK chased the tall golden figure, it was glowing in the distance! MK kept running, his body still felt weak, but he pushed on. Trees passed past him, as he dodged each one.

The figure was standing at the edge of a small hill just ahead.

"H-Hey!" MK called pushing through some bushes when he looked up at the figure he...he stopped dead in his tracks. He stood his eyes wide..mouth shung slightly open, and he was..completely speechless.

Moths..moths everywhere! It was like a huge butterfly gardens but..but for moths! He looked around amazed. MK couldn't help..but to walk forward. His eyes shining, the full moon shined, lunar moths, emperor moths, Atlas moths, all kinds!

There were so many...he wanted to touch them all! They were flying all around and fluttering around his head! He was going to scream! It was amazing it was awesome!  This is what magic was about! He was dreaming this all up in his sleep! There was no way this was real...right!? But MK looked up, the moon shining perfectly down, the moths began circling MK?

MK watched in pure amazement! Some moths were small, others as big as his face! MK giggled stomping his feet excitedly! MK looked up, and it was a large moth! MK stared at the large moth flying above the rest, it was a large fluffy emperor moth..hey that was Monkey King's moth!

MK slowly reached for the moth.

—————————————————————

"MK!" Monkey King called as he followed MK through the trees, but slowly lost track of him...
"I can't believe- MK!" Monkey King called out again. Where was he?! Was he lost?! Did he run into a tree? Why is the forest so dark? Monkey king turned when he heard...humming?

Wukong slowly turned...there..a golden figure. Monkey king sprinted immediately infront of it but- it was gone?

"Too slow~" the voice softly whispered..
"w-what?" something about that voice..Wukong shook his head and ran to the figure again. Monkey king sprinted to the figure now up a tree, but the figure was gone, now the figure was now down the tree.

The figure was in front of tree, a bush, a farther tree, a small clearing, tree, tree, bush, bush, AND ANOTHER TREE, A TREE, BUSH, ANOTHER DAMN TREE-

Then...a feild..surrounded..by moths.

"Don't worry Wukong, I'll send you this swarm of moths okay? They'll all...I don't know swarm around something or someone help you find a new path a new way!" Ming announced dramatically.

Hundreds of moths..all surrounding..flying around..MK.

MK held his hand up reaching up as the moonlight shined onto him.  A single moth flew straight towards him, then another, one by one...they were surrounding him...Mk smiled as it landed on his hand.

Mk smiled as it landed on his hand

"Ming?

"Ming?..." Wukong whispered, tears filling his eyes.

MK giggled as a moth landed on his nose. Wukong couldn't help but to run. He ran over through the moths to MK.

He reached his arms out

"Monkey king-"

Monkey king wrapped his arms around MK.

"m-monkey King?" for just a moment, for just a second, Wukong could feel the four arms and wings wrapped around him..he could feel the warmth and the comfort one last time.

"Lets...get back to camp.." Wukong whispered slowly letting go.

————————————————————

A/N: HELLO! SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG! It was my birthday a few weeks ago, I had a HORRIBLE writers block and it's still very much here so I'm trying to write through the writer block. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED ANYWAY! I've got two chapters today! Hopefully I can get through this writers block soon :,)

ENJOY!

715 words!!!