Dinner Party Conffessions [Red Son an Nuo] (7/?)

A/N: All art shown here is mine

——————————————————————————

"Ah no wonder Nuo was sneaking out to see you." he stated laughing.

Red Son's heart dropped.

"I'm sorry?"

"Definitely...I could get locked in my room for life! Or something like that!"

Her words began repeating in his head. His shock showed on his face,
"Oh don't worry, she isn't locked up for entirety or anything. Just a small punishment, really if you guys wanted to hang out should've come to our place!" he explained patting Red Son's shoulder.

Red Son nodded smiling,
"Keep your cool. Keep your cool. Keep your cool." he repeated in his head,
"That's good to know, and I will next time. Promise." he gritted his teeth, "Will you excuse me?" he asked, quickly walking away. His fist and jaw clenched, his could feel his blood boiling and his head lighting up like the forth of July. He huffed, only for a puff of smoke to come out.

Red Son walked back into his room slamming the door, he slammed himself into his bed, he hugged his pillow tightly. "Just calm the fuck down, we can handle this." he thought. After he was a bit calmer he paced around his room thinking, he knew about her family, he knew about how they treasured thier secrets. So how the hell was he going to get into that house.

His mind went blank,
'Maybe...they have secret tunnels?' Red Son thought, 'It's possible...that place is full of secrets!' Suddenly a bright idea came into his head,
'And they wouldn't expect an outsider to come through those...well....' he smiled. But then his smiled faded, 'Am I seriously making a plan on a what if!?' he thought face palming.

Even if he got in there without anyone noticing, how would he get her out of there. And more importantly...how did he keep his cool during that?!

He sighed biting his tounge,
"Maybe I can learn something from her siblings." he whispered to himself. He started back downstairs, as he walked back he heard voices. But one loud voice over the rest,
"Hey! If it isn't my little sister!" out of all the siblings already there, who else?
"Nuo! good to see you, Red Son was looking for you the whole party." his mother stated. Red Son stopped in his tracks, then immediately sprinted he practically slid into the room.

There she was, a dark blue dress with a corset to match, her hair was short. But her orange eyes were as bright and fierce as ever. He felt like he was seeing her for the first time all over again. He walked over waving, her face immediately lit up,
"Red Son!" she smiled wide.

She ran over, Red Son picked her up as she ran over spinning her around

(I meant for this animation to be a bit slower but it took me so long that I'm not even gonna try lol)