Chapter 15

☘ Arjun's confession ☘

Ji hume manjoor hai,
aapka ye faisla.....(2)
Keh rahi hai har nazar ,
banda par var sukhriya.....

do jahan ki aaj khushiyan,
ho gyi haasil mujhe......
aapki nazaron ne samjha
pyar ke kaabil mujhe........☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Saadhna's whole body shivered just by thinking about the accident where Aarohi saved her but got hurt herself.

She looked down at Aarohi's blood on her Saree. Tears are streaming down from her eyes continuosly. She can see Aarohi's body lying on road when that car hit her. She can see how Aarohi pushed her.

With the help of some people she brought Aarohi hospital where her operation is going on. She has informed Oberoi family too.

" Saadhna..."

She moved her eyes towards the source and found Shakti, Atharv, Ansh and Abeer are here. Sob left from her mouth when Shakti came to her. He hugged her, sitting beside her.

" I...I didn't hear her-..sh..she pushed me...and hurt herself. I...th..the car.."

She is stammering while crying so Shakti shushed her. Other family member's eyes turned teary. Arjun has been informed by Abeer and he is on the way.

" Shakti...she...she. what should we do.. She."

" She will be fine..Saadhna..-"

They all looked at Doctor who came with a nurse. Atharv stopped him.

" Doctor Sahil....He will handle this case-"

" But Doctor."

" Doctor Sahil is best. Trust me."

Saying the doctor left and Another came just after 5 minutes. They all assumed him of Dr. Sahil.

Everyone sat down outside the OT. They are praying for her in mind. Suddenly, Saadhna stood up from the bench and started to walk away from there. They looked at her but didn't stop her thinking that she need some alone time.

She is walking blankly while Aarohi's word rang in her mind.

Dariye mat Sasu-maa. Aapki jaan ko bachane ke liye main aapke samne aa jaungi.

Hayyee meri ladaku saasu maa. I love you.

Hayye...I knew it that my Sasu-maa loves me so much.

MAA...

Saadhna dropped down on her knees infront of Lord Ganesha.