Chapter 23

☘ Aarohi is changed.☘

Dil ye tere bina....
Maanta hi nahi.....
Kuch bhi tere siva,
Mangta hi nhi.....
Tu jarrori sa hai....
Ab to har haal mein....
Iske aage koi raasta hi nhi....
Aa tujh me fanna kar du,
Meri zindagi....

Is Ishq mein Marjawaan....
Kuch bhi kasam se kar jawa....
Hadh se bhi gujar jawa....
Kuch bhi kasam se kar jawa.....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi sighed frustratedly when bag fell down from her hand. She came for some shopping with Ishika and Saadhna. She looked around to find them but she didn't get their glimpse so she crouch down to take the bag while gripping her 7 months belly. Yes, she is 7 months pregnant.

" Aree Aree."

Before she could full crouch down, someone pulled her up by grabbing her shoulder. She looked at man who seems few year older than her. He took the bag from ground and hand it to her.

" Do not pull these type of stunts in this condition."

He said with a smile.

" Welcome?"

Aarohi blinked her eyes.

" Haa?"

" You didn't say thankyou so..."

After few second Aarohi said.

" Thankyou..."

Suddenly he chuckled.

" By the way, I am Neil "

" Oh...M...I am-"

She was about to introduce herself but stopped when her eyes caught the sight of someone. She widen her eyes and instantly ran towards that person, or guy. Her eyes filled with tear as she saw same half moon locket like Arjun, moreover the guy is looking like him. Saadhna, Ishika saw her and widen their eyes seeing her run after a man.

" AAROHI"

Saadhna shouted when Aarohi's foot slipped but before she could fell down, someone grabbed her. Its Neil.

" Are you mad? Why were you running?"

Saadhna said little loudly. Aarohi looked at guy who turned his face towards them. Disappointment spread on her dace finding him someone else. Neil is looking at them awkwardly.

" Aarohi.."

Saadhna called her.

" I am sorry Ma...I thought he was Arjun.."

Saadhna's anger flew away hearing her and she hugged her. Aarohi wiped her tears. Its been 7 months still they didn't hear anything about  Arjun. Now even Police is thinking to shut the case.

Saadhna said Thankyou to Neil then three of them went away from there leaving Neil alone.

Aarohi caresses her belly.

" Your baby has been kicking now."

She said with a sad smile.

" I wonder, what it will be. Boy or girl?"

She talk like this every night in a hope to get reply from Arjun. Family members are not able to see her like this. Her condition is making them sad. She is just trying to keep herself strong for the sake of her child. Moreover her trust on Arjun is too strong that it don't let their hope die.