chapter 12

☘ Arjun is angry with Saadhna☘

Ho, jab se mila hai tera ishara.....
Tab se jagi hai bechaniyan.....
Jab se hui hai sarghoshiyan.....
Tabse badi hai madhoshiyan......

Jab se jude yaara.....
Tere mere man ke dhaage re......
Tab se diwana hua....
Sab se begana hua.....
Rab bhi diwana lage re......☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Arjun opened his eyes, he is still sitting on floor. He widened his seeing how Aarohi is crying while covering her ears.

" Ruhi.."

He hurriedly stood up then sat down on bed and tried to uncover her ears.

" Its just me...see."

Arjun said as she was getting scared. Aarohi opened her eyes and as soon as it met with his. She sit up and hugged him.

" Where were you...I..I..I was so scared."

She said while crying. He caresses her hair.

" I am really sorry. Par ab main aa gaya na."

( Now I came na..)

She sobbed while clutching his shirt.

" He...He slapped me, even broke my bangles, he pushed me too."

She said while crying harder. His own eyes filled with tear.

" He will get his punishment. Hmm.."

She hicupped.

" I was..so scared. He touched me in..inappropriatl-"

" Shhh shhh...I know, I know. And I am sorry for not coming earlier."

Arjun cuts her off as it was getting difficult for her to speak anything. Hearing everything from her mouth is more painful. Her tears are wetting his shirt but he didn't mind at all.

He moved towards the bed headboard and sat with his back leaned against it with Aarohi sitting over his lap, with legs around his torso. Her head is resting over his chest as he is stroking her gently while kissing her head time to time.
Her cry stopped but she is still crying silently. Today so much could have happened with her.

Arjun looked down as she heard soft breathing sound. He sight softy realizing she just slept so he lay down with her laying over him. He thought to make her lie beside him but she is clinging over him like a baby. Slowly he drifted into his dreamland too.

Whereas in the room of Tanvi.

" Tell me? Did you do anything?"

Saadhna asked angrily. Tanvi is not looking at her nor replying.

" For god sake Tanvi. Say something."

She said frustratedly as she is asking same question from so long.

" Y..yes I did."

Tanvi accepted. Saadhan took an angry breath.

" But I didn't tell him to do this much. I just wanted for Arjun to see them together."

" Such a cheap trick to fool my son."

Saadhna said and Tanvi looked at her.

" For him, family is first. And not even you and me can deny that he trust his wife more than anyone. One word from her mouth and we saw how he became beast for her."