Chapter 19

☘ Let's go to Vrindavan ☘

Khwabon mein kabhi,
Maine socha tha nahi....
Chahto ka khuda mujhko,
Itna yu dega.....

Befikar chala,
apni ye dagar chala,
kya pta tha ye dil,
teri khaatir rukega......

Pyar hua,
humko pyar hua...
poori hua dua...
humko pyar hua.......☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi looked at Arjun who is coming downstairs while wearing his watch. They are back in their mansion. Yes, after some morning makeout session.

Arjun sat down beside her on the chair with everyone. Maids served everyone food then left. Everyone started to have their breakfast.

Suddenly Aarohi's eyes caught the sight of Abeer, Ansh and Ishika who are laughing while gesturing at Arjun. She frowned her eyebrows and glance at her husband.

" What's with you three."

Savitri asked.

" Vo maa...I guess something has bite Bhai's neck."

Aarohi looked at Arjun neck and widen her eyes seeing hickey there.

" Haa.?"

Saadhna uttered and now everyone are looking at Arjun. Aarohi gulped while Arjun is still confuse. Soon he widen his eyes when Atharv gestured near his neck. Arjun fake coughed.

" Um..Maa, I'll be back."

He said then stood up from chair.

" Aarohi....Please."

She nodded her head when he called her.

"  Haa ha...go go."

Abeer said and earned a slap from Saadhna on his back. Aarohi smiled shyly and followed Arjun.

" What are you? I was so embarrased."

Aarohi said while covering his mark with concealer in their room. Arjun titled his neck and pulled her more closer by waist.

" Then who told you become wild tigeress... Ab bhukto."

( Now bear it.)

She glance at him.

" Not funny.."

" yeah yeahh."

He uttered then snuggled his face into her neck. She giggled when she felt ticklish. He kissed her skin then moved back.

" Vaise....you didn't reply to my confession."

Arjun said and she smiled slightly.

" is it needed?"

She asked.

" Well....leave it."

He said after a pause. When she was done he moved back.

" I'll be going now."

She nodded her head and he left the room.

As Arjun was about to enter into his car, his phone rang. He frowned his eyebrows and picked it up.

" What?"

He asked.

" Look up."

Aarohi replied from other side. He moved his eyes around and stopped his gaze at his room where Aarohi is staring and looking at him.