Chapter 7

☘ Taking care of Aarohi ☘

Jo bhi kehna na tha
Vo bhi kehne lage......
Jo bhi sunna na tha
Vo bhi sunnae lage......

Aa rahi hai hassi,
Mujhko iss baat par.....
Kis tarah pyar mein dono,
Khone lage.....
Jaanne vali baat bhi
Thi anjaani.....
Ek tha ladka,
Ek thi ladki deewani....
Vo bhi hasne lagi thi...
ye bhi hasna laga tha....
dono samjhe nhi the,
Vo jo hone laga tha.....

Aau sunau pyar ki ek kahani.....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi and Arjun are back in Oberoi Mansion.

Aarohi touched Saadhna's feet.

" So Saasu Maa. Did you missing me..."

Saadhna rolled her eyes making Aarohi to chuckle but as soon as Arjun came Saadhna smiled widely and walked towards him. Tanvi too came to meet Arjun. Aarohi couldn't help but to wonder-

Like what? Ye sab to aise behave kar rahe hai jaise maine inke sath kuch kra ho is 1 din mein. Srsly?

She shook her head then went towards Shanti who welcomed her happily. Udit and Shakti too met her happily along with her two devars.

" Beta....Do you remember what is coming day after tomorrow."

" Ji Dadi, Holi."

Shanti patted her cheek.

" This is your first holi after marriage so It would be special for you."

Aarohi smiled slightly then sighed mentally. Like her mother in law would let it become special for her.

Arjun and Aarohi went to their room to freshen up.

Aarohi sighed frustratedly while hooking her blouse from behind. Arjun is taking shower in the bathroom.

" ahahhhhh"

She shouted frutratedly and glared at her blouse angrily. Suddeny Arjun opened the door of bathroom while drying his wet hair with towel, wearing trouser and t-shirt. She hurriedly face him with slight widen eyes as her blouse hook is still opened.

He frowned his eyebrows.

"  What happened?"

Arjun asked then walked towards the dressing table to comb his hair and all. Aarohi pressed her lips together.

Should I take his help?

She blinked her eyes.

Oh please Aarohi. Its not like you are asking him to kiss yo- what the hell.

She shook her head at her own thought.

" Umm...Arjun-"

As soon as his name came out of her mouth, its like he got an immense feeling which can't be described. His silly heart forced him to think that she is getting comfortable and closer to him.

" Yeah..."

He asked, ignoring the battle happening inside his heart.

" Um...Can you hook this."

Arjun looked where she is pointing then hummed and walked behind her. Aarohi's heart beat increased cause of unknown feeling. As soon as Arjun touched her blouse, his finger brushed against her skin making Aarohi to feel butterfly inside her stomach.