Chapter 2

Pehli Rasoi

Ke aisa beparwah man
Pehle to na tha......
Chitthiyon ko mil gaya
Jaisa ek naya sa pta....
Khaali raahein,
Hum aankhein moonde jaye.....
Phoche kahi to,
Bewajah.....

Ye Moh-Moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhae......☘

*******************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Around 6.OO ( MORNING)

Shakti entered into the living room only to find his wife talking to a maid. Last night he wasn't able to talk to her cause she just slept early, Or acted.

" What is your problem, Saadhna."

Maid left hearing him.

" What I am doing?"

She said bluntly.

" You are literally blaming the girl because of our son."

She turned towards him.

" Yes. Cause I told you to not to marry her off with our Atharv . I didn't like her from very first time but you just went and came back getting her married with Arjun."

" And do you think asking for forgiveness would have help. They would have to face Insult from people. They are not like us Saadhna. Avinash and his family is innocent to face everything."

" Yeah yeah."

She chuckled Sarcastically.

" Moreover Aarohi is best for this family. She is such a nice girl. Try to know her once"

" Leave it. What about my promise to Tanvi's family. I wanted Tanvi to become my daughter-in-law not her. She just doesn't match our standard. Will she be able to understand our custom, Tradation, Culture. No, Cause she doesn't belong from rich family."

Shakti sighed hearing her reply.

" I can say same to you, Saadhna."

Shakti and Saadha turned around to find an old woman standing at the doorstep. She is the mother of Shakti, Shanti Singh Oberoi.

No one....If I say No one.. Then not a single person in this family can deny her orders except.....Arjun who got some guts to do that.

Shakti and Saadhna touched her feet to take blessings. She was busy with some work in her village but now she is back. She knows everything about Marriage thing.

" When I got you marry with Shakti. You also didn't know about our tradation but Still I accepted you."

" But Maa-"

Shanti showed Saadhna her palm.

" Aarohi is the daughter in law of this house and wife of Arjun. End of discussion."

Saying that she glance at Shakti then left from there.

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi yawned as soon as her eyes opened. It took her few minutes to sit up and stretch her arms. Her hair is in messy manner cause of sleeping. She climbed down from bed and with half opened eyes She walked towards the bathroom completely ignoring the fact that someone could be in here. Well she is too sleepy to realize anything.

She opened the door and entered. Her half opened eyes fully opened as soon as it came contact with someone standing with towel wrapped around torso. She blinked her eyes.