Chapter 1

Tied in a bond of marriage

Haatho ki mehandi,
Maathe ka kumkum....
Ek dil udaas baitha,
Tanha gumsum....
Toot gaye sapne saare,
Rishton ko jodkar....
Band gaye majboori ke
Rishton mein hum- tum......

***************************************

☘☘☘☘☘

A beautiful girl, adorned in a bridal lehanga ( Outfit) is looking not less than goddess. She is staring at the big photo frame of a couple. She is looking quite smiliar to a woman in photo frame.
Its her mother and man beside her is the father of Aarohi.

Aarohi Sharma, who lost her parents at the age of 10. It was supposed to be her marriage today but just a while ago she and her family heard that the groom has run away. Her chacha ji, Mr. Avinash Sharma is now downstairs doing preparations. Guest has started to arrive. Aarohi's Chachi, Mrs. Reena Sharma is trying to not let anyone about this.

The main part is, She is going to marry but with elder brother of the groom who ran away. It was just a minute ago when Mr. Shakti and Udit Singh Oberoi came. Udit, who was going to be her father in law first apologized along with Shakti. And she also forgive them as they are not at fault right? Moreover what will she achieve after giving them cold shoulder.

Ground slipped under her feet when Shakti proposed an idea of marrying his son who is the eldest heir of Oberoi's.

Her family told her that she don't have to do anything but their Insult stops her. They had done so much for her like they literally fulfilled her every desire and loved her like their own daughter. In this world where Chacha-Chachi's are so selfish to love other kids, there these two gave her everything. Can't she be little generous to them or grateful of what they did to her.

After thinking, She agreed.

Aarohi turned around as she heard door opening sound.

There stood her younger sisters, Ahana &
Ishani Sharma.

She smiled at them.

" Di, You don't have to do this."

Ahana Said coming close to her.

" Just....Let me do. I know what I am doing"

They sighed then covered her head with veil.

" Let's go...."

Ishani said then three of them head downstairs.

" Btw, Di Ye vala dulha to bada hot hai"

( This one is too hot )