Chapter 22

☘ Aarohi became CEO ☘

Vaqt bhi thehra hai....
Kaise kyu ye hua...
Kaash tu aise aaye,
Jaise koi dua....
Tu rooh hi raahat hai....
Tum meri ibadat hai....

Apne karam ki kar aadayein....
Karde idhar bhi nigahein....

Sun raha hai na tu....
Ro rhi hu main...
Sun raha na tu....
Kyu ro rahi hu main....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

The storm came in Oberoi Mansion in such a way that it took away their happiness in one stroke.

Oberoi family are sitting in their living room. They just came back after performing Shakti's funeral. Aarohi family is here too. The guest who came here started to leave one by one. Saadhna's cry seems to silent now as if she is tired of crying...First her son second her husband. Destiny was so cruel to snatch both from her life. Aarohi looked at her with sad eyes.

" Maa..."

She put her hand Saadhna's shoulders.

" Water..."

Saadhna shook her head tiredly. Aarohi sighed and gave the glass to maid. Shanti is also sitting silent. Which mother would like to see her son dead with her eyes.

Suddenly they all heard udit's voice.

" It was the time.....When Oberoi industries was touching milestone. Greed of money overpowered our mind and we forgot that word like humanity exists. We had a collabration with a company which was same like us. We wanted to make Mall to gain profit and saw the perfect place."

He took a deep breath and continued.

" There was an orphange built on that place and the person who own that just started his business. His name was Manav singh Chauhan. He was young boy. Bhaiya and me with our other business partners sent him letter to shift the kids somewhere else but Manav didn't want that. He said it was his kids house and from where he will get another orphange this fast. He denied our request. In anger, Bhaiya ordered that we will crush his orphange and make our mall. He was determined so Our Company first made him bankrupt to defeat him and just like that ruined his orphange too. One day we met Ranvijay Singh Chauhan. He was Bhaiya's friend but we didn't know that Manav was his son and was shocked to hear his suicide news."

Everyone widened their hearing the new information. Udit continued.

" Manav lost his company which he built with great effort. He lost his kids whom he loved so much. Some kids after the destruction of Orphanage became beggar and Ranvijay last word to Bhaiya was...." Just like me....You will mourn for your son, Shakti. Because of you my son is in this condition. You will pay for your deeds, Shakti. We forgot about him but the thought was always there and that is why Bhaiya taught Arjun to never play dirty in business and Bhaiya received Ranvijay's younger son letter, yesterday."

Udit looked at Shanti.

" Bhaiya did suicide in regret thinking he is the reason of Arjun's deat- that Arjun is missing. He died in regret maa... bhaiya died in regret...."

He cried and put his head on Shanti's lap. Now they don't know that shakti has been punished for his deeds or something else. For now they can just pray infront of god.

It was the time when few people entered into the Oberoi mansion. Everyone looked at them and disgust ran down to their spine seeing Raj and Tanvi. Raj family is here. Shakti was someone to Raj's mother too. She went to Shanti and started to cry. Whereas Aarohi looked at Tanvi-Raj with hatred in eyes. She still remember that these two are the reason behind Arjun's condition.