Chapter 9

~Scaramouche's pov~

I was lucky enough to wake up first so Kazuha didn't have to witness us cuddling. That was so embarrassing! I thought, but thinking about how soft Kazuha's body felt I instantly started to blush. Pushing those thoughts away I got up and dressed myself. When I came back Kazuha was still deeply asleep and still didn't wake up when I shook him. Huh, deep sleeper.

I silently laid back down and started to stare at him. Something about his face just kept me staring at him. 
"Haha..- stop staring it's creeping me out." Kazuha suddently laughed out and scared me. 
"Y-YOU HAVE BEEN AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME??!" 
"Well, yea.. " 
"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?"
"Stop yelling. I just wanted to see what you would do." 
"Hmpf, next time I'll pour a bowl of water on you."
Kazuha chuckled. "Please don't" 

"You wanna go to practise today?" He asked.
"Not really. Nahida still isn't there." 
"Alright." 
"When is Ayaka coming back?"
"Ehh, next week on Thursday." 
"Ah okay.."
I didn't want to say it out loud, but if Ayaka comes back on Thursday that would mean that we won't practise together anymore. But... I don't want to practise separately again. Earlier I would have exploded from joy if we didn't have to practise together anymore, but now it just makes me sad. 
"You don't want to practise separately either?" Kazuha suddently asked.
"Huh? What? What do you mean with 'either'??" 
"Y-you looked pretty sad when I said that Ayaka comes back I... thought you might feel sad about .. us.. not.."
"Oh.. yea I .. had fun.. "
"Me too..."

"W-well we still have two more times before she comes back." Kazuha said after a long silence.
"Mhm.. wait, two more?" 
"Yeah... I'm meeting up with friends tomorrow and they invited me to a sleep over too. Is that okay for you?"
"Y-yes why s-shouldn't it be?-" 
(just to keep up with the time, it's sunday rn 👩‍🦯)

Even though I said I'd be fine with Kazuha sleeping at someone elses house I kept wondering who he's hanging out with. Ugh, why do I even care? It's his life, not mine. But I couldn't stop thinking about it and eventually gave in and asked. 
"Kazuha?"
"Mhm?"
"W-who are you staying at?"
"At Heizou's. We've planned this sleepover like 2 months ago, heh." 
"Ah.." 

"You.. wanna watch a movie or something ?" I asked after a few minutes. 
"Sure." 
We went out of my room and made our way to the living room.
"Good morning you two." Shogun greeted us. 
"Morning!" Kazuha greeted her back with a smile.
"Do you guys want breakfast?" 
"Yes, please." 

 "I'll be in my room if you guys need me." Shogun said when she finished making food. 
Kazuha watched me as I took the plates and brought it over to the sofa. 
"You sure we're allowed to eat on the sofa?" He asked.
"Why not. Besides, we wanted to watch a movie right?"
"Yeah.."

After some arguing we decided on a movie and sat there munching on our food while watching. The movie was pretty interesting, but I started to feel tired after some time. Is it okay if I lean on his shoulder? Why am I even questioning that?! As my mind continued to argue I slowly leaned my head against his shoulder. Kazuha flinched and seemed shocked at the touch so I quickly moved away. NjNKJuevknjisjvkmkdmy WHY DID I DO THAT??
"A-are you tired?" He asked.
"Kinda.." 

~Kazuhas pov~

I didn't say anything after that but slowly moved closer to him and he rested his head back on my shoulder. After some time I heard Scaramouche sleeping and moved him onto my lap so he can lie more comfortably. I stared at him, completely ignoring the movie. My fingers went through his soft hair and his face. A slight smile appeared on my face. He's so cute..

I heard a small noise coming from behind and felt someone staring at me. I turned around and saw Shogun staring at us looking a little confused. 
"Uhh, do you need help to carry him to his room..?"
"No.. It's fine. He can rest here." 
"Uhmm alright.." 
She walked to the kitchen to grab something before going back into her room.