Chapter 6

~Heizous pov~

At lunch we sat down at our usual spot. From a far I spotted Kazuha and Scaramouche exchanging a few words, before they both walked over to us. 

"Hey, don't you think it's strange how they are getting along so well?" Venti, who sat next to me, wispered into my ear.
"It is yes.." 
"Do you think they'll become a couple??" 
I took another look at them. "I highly doubt that. Plus, as far as I know Kazuha has never mentioned anything about being gay, so." 
"Oh come on, maybe he didn't find out yet-ey!"
I quickly nudged his shoulder, since both Kazuha and Scaramouche were close enough to hear our conversation. 

"Hi, do you guys mind if Scaramouche joins us?" Kazuha asked and smiled.
We all exchanged a confused look before nodding and they both sat down. 
Noone said anything so we just ate our lunches quietly until Venti spoke up. 
"Ahem, ehe so uhh what are you guys up to later?" 
"We... go to practise I guess?" Kazuha said and looked over to Scaramouche who just nodded. 
"You sure 'only for practise'" Venti wispered to me and we both started giggling.
"What are you guys laughing about?" 
"Uhhh nothing." 

"Is it just me or is Scaramouche constantly glancing at Kazu?" I wispered to Venti.
"Mhm... no it's not just you." 
We watched as Scaramouche stole another glance at Kazuha. 
"Yea.. he probably has a crush."
"Pff, who wouldn't." 
"Seriously what are you guys talking about?" Xiao interrupted us.
"It's nothing."
"For now-"
"Oh shut up, Venti." 

Later after lunch Venti and I left first, but Kazuha followed us
"Hey, Heizou!" He shouted and we turned around. "I just wanted to ask you if I could stay at your place for.. about 2 weeks or so. My parents are away for another business trip."
"Uhhh su-"
"No you can't, sadly he's busy. Right?" Venti covered my mouth and gave me a look to act with him.
"Y-yea right, I have stuff to do, sorry."
Kazuha looked at us confused. "Is this.. some kind of-"
"No no, he's actually busy.. how about you ask Scaramouche?"
"But-"
"You guys go to practise together and have to study for the presentation anyways." I said, trying to convince him.
"Right..."
Kazuha hesitantly walked away. 

"Are you seriously planning on getting them together?" I asked Venti after Kazuha was gone. 
"Ehe." 
"What do you mean 'eHe' isn't this stupid since they hate eachother?"
"Well, enemies to loversssss."
"Ugh, whatever." 

~Scaramouches pov~

(time skip to after school)

"Your late." I said to Kazuha as I watched him approaching me. 
"Hehe, sorry. Had to talk with a few people." 
"Let's just hurry up, it's late already." 

We made it to the ice rink and started to practise, just like the last few times where I would skate next to him and make sure he wouldn't fall. 

"Ahhh the wind is refreshing!" Kazuha yelled out after stepping out of the rink. 
I giggled. "Don't catch a cold." 
"Tz, I won't. Oh yea, where would you want to eat for dinner?" 
"Uhh what do you mean?" 
"Don't you remember? I want to invite you for dinner to make up for stealing your stuff." 
"Ah." I thought for a moment. "I don't really often go out to eat, how about you take me somewhere?" 
"Sure."

After some walking we arrived at a restaurant. 
"I usually come here with my parents or friends, the food here is pretty good." 
"Mhm.." 
A waiter came up to us and guided us to a table of two. The restaurant was pretty full and the food looked pretty delicious too. The waiter left, but quickly came back with the food menu.

"What would you want to eat?" Kazuha asked.
"I don't know yet." 
"You can eat anything that you want."
"Anything?"
"Anything." 
I stared at him for a second before I focused on the menu again. Soon we decided on what to eat and ordered the food.