Chapter 2

~Kazuha pov~

"You want it back? Come and get it." I teased Scaramouche and held up his feather-like ornament I snatched away a few seconds ago. 
"Fuck off and give it back to me." Scaramouche rolled his eyes in annoyance and tried to take back his ornament.
"Hmpf, you're so small." I giggled as I held up his ornament higher.
"Shut up you're not much taller." 
"Mhm, not as small as you are, dwarf." 

Scaramouche lost it and jumped at me. Seconds later we broke into a fight, wrestling on the ground which causes many students, who were standing in the hallway, to stopp and look at us.
"Mr. Raiden and Mr. Kaedehara, I demand you to stop this fight right now!" 
I heard our principal, Mr. Kamisato, yell, but since Scaramouche didn't stop attacking me I didn't stop either. 
Suddently two students pulled us apart, holding us back. Unfortunately Scaramouche got his ornament back again.
"Both of you, to my office, now."
"But Sir-" Scaramouche tried to say, but got caught off.
"No buts, you're coming now."
Scaramouche shot me a glare before the students, who were holding us back, dragged us into the principal's office. 
I felt the pain in my leg getting worse when we started walking, but I didn't dare to show my pain.

We both sat down and Mr. Ayato sat down across us. 
"You both know what this means" Mr. Kamisato started.
"But this Bitch-" 
"Mr. Raiden watch your language."
"But this female dog here started this." Scaramouche yelled and frowned.
"I don't care who started this. This is the 3rd time this week and it's only Tuesday!" Mr. Kamisato sighed, trying to calm down. "You both have biology class now, right?"
 We nodded slowly.
"Alright, I will accompany you and talk with your teacher. I want you to work on a group presentation together."
I wanted to protest but Mr. Kamisato continued.
"You have to learn how to get along with eachother. This is my last warning for you. Next time this happens again both of you will get expelled."

Just then the bell rings and Mr. Kamisato stood up. "Alright, shall we go?." 
I suppressed an annoyed sigh when I stood up and felt the pain come back to my leg. Trying not to attract any attention to my walking I tried to not limp as much as possible and we soon arrived to our history class. When Mr. Kamisato went up to Mr. Tighnari, our biology teacher, Scaramouche came up to me.
"Good luck ice skating with that leg you have." He hissed and walked away to sit down next to Childe.
It took me every single muscle in my body to not punch him. After all it was his fault that my leg was hurting in the first place. I took a deep breath and sat down next to Heizou.
"Are you alright? I heard you and Scaramouche had a fight today, did you hurt yourself?" 
"I'm alright." I mumbled and took out my stuff. 

It seemed like Mr. Kamisato was done talking with Mr. Tighnari since he left the room. 
"Alright class" Mr. Tighnari said, starting the lesson. "First I want to say that Kazuha and Scaramouche have to make a presentation together. You can choose your topic yourself. It should be done by next week."
Heizou looked at me worriedly and I just burried my head in my arms. Never in my life will I ever work with this Idiot. But this was my last chance to not get expelled so I slowly nodded my head in agreement.
"Alright, would you mind switching places with Kazuha please, Childe?"
Suddently I heard someone slam their hands onto the table. I turned around and saw Scaramouche angrily glaring at Mr. Tighnari. 
"Just because I have to work on a stupid group presentation with him doesn't mean I have to do everything with that Idiot!" He shouted.
"Please do not use those words in my class and I never said you guys had to talk with eachother." Mr. Tighnari said and shrugged his shoulders. "So please, Childe and Kazuha would you mind swich places?" 

I heard from somewhere that I should never go to Mr. Tighnari's bad side so I quietly packed my things and moved over to Scaramouche. Childe followed my example and moved over to Heizou. This is gonna be great... I thought as I sat down next to Scaramouche and immediatly getting a kick from his feet. 
I ignored him and the pain that started to form again and focused on class, trying my best not to kill him.

~Scaramouches pov~

This day couldn't get any worse! I thought when Mr. Thoma, our geography teacher, also announced that Kazuha and I had to sit together. 'Order from Mr. Kamisato.' he said. I groaned as I tried to read the map he gave us. 
"Can you shut up?" Kazuha said. 
"I'm not even talking. You're the one." I scolded back.
"You just did~" 
"Shut up stupid bitch..." I wispered under my breath. Either Kazuha didn't hear it or just ignored it since he turned back to his work. 

__________________

I was wrong when I thought that this day couln't get any worse. Turns out it could when Nahida announced that Kazuha will train together with me.
"I will not train together with him. What happened to Ayaka? Isn't she his coach?" 
"Yes, but she is away for some time. Her brother, Ayato, told her you guys fought again and that he has asked her to make you guys spend time together." 
Ayato.. For some reason this name rung a bell in my head, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then I realized. There's no way Ayaka is the sister of Mr. Kamisato! I wanted to die in that exact moment. Can't I have some time without this kAzUhA?! 

"Anyways, I want you guys to get along too. Ayaka told me what you did last time, Scaramouche. Your punishment is to help Kazuha skate until his leg is fully healed again." 
Now I was really ready to die. "There's no way I will do that!" I yelled. 
"You have to learn from your mistakes somehow." 

_____________________________

words: 1016