Chapter 3

~Kazuhas pov~

"Alright, you guys should start now." Nahida exclaimed and clapped her hands. "I'll be away for some time, I've got some work to do." 
Oh wow, now I have to spend time with this idiot...

I looked over to Scaramouche, who looked just as excited as I was. I rolled my eyes and turned around, sliding away. Slowly I started to warm up, since my leg injury still wasn't fully healed yet. I didn't really worry about bumping into someone while being on the ice, since there were no other people except me...

"Oh hello there~" ...and Scaramouche. 
I groaned. "Nahida isn't here anyways, we don't have to practise together." 
"Hmpf," He shrugged his shoulders. "I still think it's entertaining seeing you fall." 

I let out an annoyed sigh and sped up, but Scaramouche caught up to me very quickly. 
"Don't think you can go anywhere with that." He pointed to my injured leg and smirked. 
"Oh for fucks sake!" I yelled and stopped. "It's because of you my leg is hurting and I haven't even said anything about it. So please, leave me the fuck alone!" 

I slid past him and continued to skate on my own. I felt a little unsteady on my skates, but didn't care too much about it. After a while Scaramouche came back over to me. 
"Augh, what do you want now?" I asked and stopped skating. 
"Give me your hand."
"What?" 
"Give me your hand."
"Why-"
"I SAID, give you your hand." 
"I want to know WHY you want my hand!" 
He sighed. "Look, I don't want to do this either. I know Nahida isn't here right now, but she is a pretty clever person and will find out that we didn't listen to her. So just shut up and give me your hand before this gets weird."
He held out his hand and I raised an eyebrow. "I'm not gonna fall for your tricks, Scaramouche." 

Scaramouche rolled his eyes and groaned before grabbing my hand making us skate together. Then he turned around, starting to skate backwards. "Alright, just do your stuff and I'll make sure you won't fall." 
I didn't trust him so I just made some simple spins and stopped after a few minutes. 
"Hah, that's it?" Scaramouche said and looked like he was trying to hold his laughter. 
"I want to start off simple, since my lEg is still recovering. Plus, I don't trust you enough to think that you'll actually catch me." 
"Yeah, sure, sure."

I didn't realize that we were still holding hands until he suddently started to push me backwards. 
"H-hey! What are you doing?" I asked confused.
"Making you skate backwards? Isn't that part of your choreography?"
I wasn't sure if I was able to control my legs correctly, but went along with him. 

We skated a while until I suddently messed up and started to stumble, starting to fall backwards. Since I was still holding Scaramouche's hand I pulled him down with me. I freaked out when I suddently felt a pair of lips on mine. 
"Ew, what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Scaramouche screamed once he got up.
"I tripped, it's not my fault that you landed on top of me!" I yelled back.
"Pft, whatever." 

Scaramouche skated away heading towards the locker room. I sat there for couple minutes thinking of what had just happened. I wiped my mouth with my sleeves feeling digusted. Then I started to get mad at him. All of this wouldn't have happened if he didn't purposely bump into me! 

I got up and skated for a few more minutes before going to the locker room, making sure I wouldn't meet him. 

~Scaramouches pov~

I hurried to the locker room after what had happened. For some reason my heart was racing and my stomach was feeling weird. 

I quickly changed my clothes so I wouldn't have to meet Kazuha if he comes after me. Before I went out I went to the bathroom. I starred at myself in the mirror and spotted a dark shade of pink on my cheeks. Shaking my head I headed out of the arena, telling myself that the shade of pink probably just came from the training.