Chapter 11: Yes

Cloves POV
I wake up without Cato beside me so I go to the dining room where I see enobaria cato and Brutus all sitting. "Clover..sit" Cato says. I cautiously sit down next to him and Brutus says "clove..gloss and his sister cashmere have proposed that...Cato and glimmer do a little act. To pretend like they love each other for the cameras"

I look at Cato "did you already agree" I ask all of them and they nod. Unbelievable.. "clover.." "I'm gonna be in my room" I say as I walk out. A few minutes later someone knocks on the door "come in." "Clover..babe-." He says as he comes over to me "babe you don't have to worry...k I really don't like glitter" he says with a chuckle and I laugh with him. It's our little joke to call her glitter and not glimmer. "That's what all guys say though Cato... you don't have to worry about her when in reality they do! Faith got cheated on and my dad cheated on my mom..."

"I know babe but we're not like other couples..look at where I am..I came in here to protect you even if it meant dying. I would die for you because I'm in love with you and you only..I want to marry you.." my eyes widen I was already convinced he loved me after the first 2 sentences but now... "what is that your proposal?" I say with a laugh "no. This is" he gets on one knee and pulls out a beautiful ring and says "clove I love you and want to be with you forever...you are my first and last love..will you marry me?" I gasp I mean I just turned 18...but i know I want to marry him..I want him to be my future. And so I say "yes!"