Koa

*Angela Pov*

"I lost my girlfriend... TO A BABY" Ray yelled in disbelief. I kept tickling Koa and kissing him all over his chubby cheeks while Ray had his tantrum.

"Ray you did not loose me" I said rolling my eyes and picking up Koa.

"Angela... I've called your phone 13 times. I've yelled your name countless times, I've pinched the back of the neck and the only reason why you knew I was here is when he looked at me" Ray said having a fit.

"I'm sorry Ray but I love babies they so cute that I could just strap them to me for the rest of my life" I said smushing Koa's cheeks onto my cheeks. Koa babbled and smiled which made my heart flutter.

"Blah blah blah shut up. You stole my girlfriend" Ray said pointing to Koa. Koa giggled which caused Ray to smirk.

"Alright. Truce. He is quite adorable" Ray said poking Koa's stomach.

"SEE and surprisingly he's opened up so much. Just seeing him locked up.. Abandoned and just no love made me so sad. Just the thought if we never knew he existed.." I said sadly.

"Hey let's not get all sad now. You found him and your caring for him like a mother" Ray reassured me with a smile. I smiled and kissed Ray's cheek.

"So what's the girlfriend stealer's name?" Ray chuckled as he poked Koa's belly causing him to laugh.

"Koa" I said softly. "Of course until Lola wake up. Then she'll take over from there" I said kinda disappointed. I've come to the fact that I'm young. I'm just so... Young. I may have a career, money, house, meet all the baby's physical needs... But am I mentally ready. The doctor visits, releasing them to school, having time for them.. All of it.

Ray pulled my hair back gently out of my face and sighed.

"Henry said you didn't really want to give up Koa. I see what he means. It's clear as daylight that you already love him. You say you love babies, understandable. Though I think something different about Koa to you. Isn't it?" Ray said with a soft smile. I sighed and nodded, putting Koa back into the crib.

"Aw don't frown. Besides you got all this time to spend with him. Happy memories." Ray said laughing. That's when gun fires shot through the window causing the glass to shatter and break everywhere. I quickly grabbed Koa and ducked under the bed. Ray grabbed his gun and jumped over the bed with us.

"Oh so is this happy?" I said sarcastically.

"Oh I don't want to hear your sarcasm." Ray groaned as he rolled his eyes. I covered Koa's ears as he cried into my chest. My phone rang at an unverified call. I answered the phone and the firing stopped. Ray looked at me confused and I put the phone on speaker.

"ANGELA YOU SICK BITCH" a woman's voice said. I knew exactly who it was.

"Kora" I questioned.

"Don't Kora me. Hand me the kid" she yelled over the phone. I paused for a second and looked at Koa.

"What kid?" I asked playing stupid.

"Angela I don't have time for your games. Hand me it" Kora demanded.

"See no that's when you definitely not getting the baby back. What was he doing locked up in a basement? His cage full of dust. Nothing but skin and bones. Cries and screams because he want love. Kora I would have left him alone if you wasn't neglecting him and don't even start with the bullshit excuse saying it was for protection. He was covered in dust. I bet the day you brought him home was the day you shoved him in that damn fucking cage." I said with anger.