No Breaks

*Ray Pov*

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and Angela has recovered faster than the doctors expected.

"Well Angela Dove Martinez, your free to be released" the nurse said as he walked through the door and opening up the curtains.

Angela smiled big and wide. She sighed a big relief.

"Bro finally" she said laughing. We laughed and packed her duffle bags.

We walked out the hospital room better than we found it. Walking out the hospital, there stood my dad and friends waiting on Angela's arrival.

The guys pulled her into a group hug and my dad hugged her, whispering something in her ear.

"well may I say that was the most painful 2 weeks in my entire life. Mentally and physically" Angela groaned.

"Oh you mentally drained? I'm physically drained. You know I had to go to 4 different stores because you craved pineapple jello!?" Seth said groaning.

"Oh quit whining" I said rolling my eyes and getting in the car.

"No no no I owe Seth a warmly thank you. So Seth the best thank you" Angela said elbowing Seth in the ribs. Seth blushed and waved his hands around.

"Oh stop your too kind" Seth said wiping away "tears".

Jason, Micheal and I, all rolled our eyes at Seth behavior. Which caused Everyone else to laugh. I'm glad everything ended well. Angela, my love, my world is alive. Wouldn't know what to do if something would to happen to my love.

The whole ride home was filled with laughter and cheer.

Pulling up to the big mansion we see firetrucks and police officers.

"WHAT THE HELL" Angela voice boomed through the car. She jumped out the car and stormed towards the officer.

"calm her down she just got out the hospital" her dad said. We all jumped out the car and ran up the driveway leaving the chauffeur in the wind.

"WHAT YOU MEAN SOMEONE BROKE IN!?" Angela yelled. Jason stepped in the middle of the officer and Angela trying to get an explanation.

"I'm sorry ma'am but your next door neighbor claimed that they heard 3 explosions and a black van full of people reigning your house while you guys were away. The Wellingtons notified that the daughter of this house was in the hospital and everyone was there. We suppose that this is a simple break in. Your allowed to search and see if your missing anything. We searched the whole house. Everything is in place except for the office on the 4th floor. Completely burned down and papers have been scattered around. Until then everything was unharmed." The officer said as he walked out the scene.

"My office... She did this on purpose... My files... All my work is gone.." Angela said staring off to the distance with a smirk.

"Angela what files are up there? Maybe we can help get them back" Jason said.

Angela's mother laughed hard.

"Angela has photographic memory, Semantic, Sensory, and autobiographical memory. This girl can take one good look at a paper and recite it. ALL. each period and coma. This isn't a problem." Angela's mom said.

Angela nodded.

"But my uncles diary probably gone. That held some secret valuable information. Luckily I keep it with me. They couldn't find it" Angela said smirking walking in the house.

"that's why they blew it up then. They panicked to destroy the files. They couldn't find it so hopefully the fire and explosion would destroy it" I said sternly.

Everyone stepped in the house.

"your correct Ray. It was difficult for them because they need that information too. So it was either If they can't have it... Destroy it" Angela's dad said.

"Or so they thought" my dad said.

We all sat down on the couch around the white granite table that complemented it's golden stilts.

"Clearly the French mafia isn't giving us a break. They obviously knew Angela was in the hospital. They aren't wasting no time." Micheal sighed.

"We should have killed her right there and then" Seth said blankly.

"Do that and we start war not only with the French but his allies too. Including the Swedish mafia who's giving Ray hell" Angela said.

"so what do we do?" Angela's mother said.

"Whatever they try to do, we outsmart them. We keep on until we finally have an opening" My dad said sternly.

"Until then it's a painful waiting game" Angela's Father finished. We all nodded and went our separate ways.

Suddenly I was pulled into the bathroom and the light turned on revealing Angela.

*Angela Pov*

"Just me Ray" I said smiling. Ray smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"Angela" he said smiling. I smiled and nodded my head. I covered my hands over his mouth. I pulled his collar towards me.

"Our house is bugged" I whispered in his ear. I then turned on the bathtub water creating a loud background noise.

"Bugged?" Ray mouthed in confusion. He turned a 360 and looked at me.

"They can hear everything we say" I said mouthing my words.

Ray face fell into a stern look. He walked out the bathroom and headed towards the corridor where my family mostly at.

"Ray we was just talking about what would be for dinner! Ah Angela your here too. We need to discuss-" before my dad could finish I threw my shoe at his face..

Oops. Everyone fell silent, they slowly turned their head giving me the "your fucking crazy" look.

I stomp my foot 3 times like my dad taught me. Its like our way of Morse code.

My dad look down at my feet.

3 - important

2 - keep quiet

6 - someone listening

1 - don't leak information

My dad face turned dull he stomped 5 times indicating that he understood.

I looked at my mom and she nodded.

"So family I thinking we could go OUT to dinner" my mom said smiling and nodding.

"Dear that's a great idea! Friends and family out to eat! Splendid!" My dad said smiling wide.

"Umm I'm sorry but the house just got broken in. We can't go out what if they come back" Seth said looking at them like we are crazy.

"Seth buddy, I highly doubt they will strike again. They are smarter than that." Ray said chuckling. I laughed and patted Ray on the chest.

"Everything is fine! Plus me and Ray have an announcement! We are going on a date by the RIVER in RoseValley. We are.. " I said trying to come up with an excuse.

"We are going to have a picnic and engrave our initials in the ever lasting Love Wall! It's a common thing in Italy. It's what we do to show our love for one another" Ray said kissing my cheek.

I nodded and smiled. Everyone cheered but understood what we was getting at. The love wall is in Rose Valley, France.

They want me dead and clearly Ray too. So, this is the trap. We will make it seem like a date and we don't expect anything but.. That's when the French is wrong.

Game on.