Attack on Australia 3

ALL THE INFORMATION RAY SAYS ABOUT CULTURE HAS BEEN LOOKED UP ON CULTURAL WEBSITES! It might differ from different cultures and tribes! If you have any recommendation on accurate websites then please let me know! I'll be happily to change! I don't want anyone to feel wronged! :)

*Ray pov*

"Did you send the signal?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah. They've entered the house and found the baby" Jason said looking on his laptop.

"What's the status with the kid?" I asked.

"Henry explained that it was malnourished, abandoned, still covered in blood and amniotic fluid. Him and Angela got the baby and now heading here." Jason reported.

"Kora is sick as hell" I said sternly.

"Though Henry said that Angela has came up with a solution for the baby. When Lola walked up, custody goes to her since it's her half brother. Though Henry said she looked really disappointed but covered it up saying it's for the best" Jason said sighing.

"Wait she wanted to keep the kid?" I said hiding back behind the wall and peaking back to shoot at the enemy.

"That's what it sounds. Isn't she 18? She's not even an adult" Jason said confused.

"Girls mature faster than men. Different countries, different cultures. It's common in Mexico for girls WITH parent consent to be married at the age of 16,youngest is even 14. Of course that type of thing, of course she wants a baby." I said laughing and reloading my gun.

"Uh so what about Brazil? And Italy what's the laws there?" Jason asked shocked.

"Italy? Well.. I mean my dad was 25 when he started dating my mom... My mom was 18! Oh how my dad said people thought it was adorable." I said laughing once more and shooting at the guards coming our way.

"On a serious not though, it may seem weird to Americans like you and Micheal because in America it's pedophile. Though in some countries aka Italy, young women pursue to have older guys as husbands. Not gold digger or some weird kink. It's because we can provide better and they don't have to worry about being all alone and not making through this world without a someone to protect them. 5 year difference for me and Angela? Absolutely normal. I say we pretty close. I've seen 18 year old girls get with 37 year old guys." I said nodding.

"So that's just normal here" Jason said shocked.

"Africa. Girls are already chosen a husband when born, sometimes even married off at the age of 7. It can be to a 67 year old. This world has no limits. Not saying that's a good thing. Wrong very wrong. The limit is at least 5 years apart if a minor. If an adult... 10 years. Do what you want! Don't get me wrong but eh.. A line has to be crossed in the sand at some point." I said shaking my head.

"I got shivers up my spine" Jason said in disgust. "Wait so, that means it's normal for Mexico as well too?" He asked.

"I have no clue with their laws. I just know they can get married fairly young" I said chuckling and reloading my gun once more.

"So how you feel about all this?" Jason asked.

"I don't want to come off pushy but I do plan on proposing to Angela. Then we can have baby or a baby before if she simply so eager" I said smirking.

"You are so perverted" Jason said rolling his eyes. I laughed and kept firing shots.

"SIR I THINK THAT'S ALL!" I heard one of my men yelled. I looked to my left to see him standing with a thumbs up.

"ALRIGHT 1ST WAVE MOVE IN. REPORT TO ME WHAT YOU SEE OR IF BACKUP NEEDED" I yelled.

They all nodded sternly and my first group went into the large building. We heard a few shots but everything reported as well.

"How long have we been out here?" I asked Seth. He crawled over and tapped his watch.

"7 hours of non stop fights sir" Seth said saluting me. I shook my head with a smirk.

"Report on Angela?" I asked.

"She's almost here. Flight comes in exactly 3 hours." Jason said nodding. I stood up and so did Seth, Jason, and Micheal.

"Alright then. 3 hours to get a hotel, buy baby supplies and get prepared for Angela and the little one" I said patting their backs. They nodded and we jumped back into the car and rolled out the bloody scene and into Sydney.

*Angela Pov*

"Angela wake up" I heard someone say while shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly to see Henry smiling. I looked around to see me in an airplane.

"How.. How did?" I said looking around. I felt a soft cushion beneath me. I really looked around to see that I was in a bed on the plane.

"You was sleeping so well with the baby in the car, I didn't want to wake you" he said smiling with a laugh.

I smiled and then frowned trying to look for the baby.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down, he's safe. He's right beside you" he pointed. I unfolded the cover to see his little fist balled up and him sleeping softly.

"Awww goodness gracious" I said softly and rubbing his now plump cheeks. His light brown skin is no longer pale but is now filled with color. He's still malnourished but we'll work on that.

"You gotta call him a name just until Lola wakes up. Then knowing Lola, she'll most likely love the name you picked" Henry said smiling.

"I mean.. Your right we can't let this precious little boy go nameless. He's been through a lot" I began to say.

"That he has" Henry agreed.

"He's strong.. A trooper. He never gave up and he held on strong and tight. He needs a name that means power but also holds power in the name... Nothing scary though of course" I said nodding.

"Of course! Nothing scary! So what you got Angie?" Henry questioned with his arm resting on my shoulder.

"I'm thinking about.. Koa. It means 'Brave Warrior' and this boy right here already has the fight. Brave and fearless is two different things. Fearless means having no fear. Brave is having fear but doing it anyways.. He is a brave young fella" I said smiling and picking him open. He opened his eyes and started babbling but not French or Austrian accent.

"Uh Henry you know how babies babble and you kinda hear that hint of accent that they develop from whomever.. What's.. What's this?" I asked.

"He's been hearing you talk Angela. He's around this age were his babbling is starting to come out. He's trying to respond to you. I bet your the only one who's treated him so gently. He's picking up your Latina accent. Brazil" Henry said smirking.

"Ah no he's supposed to pick up his Austrian accent!" I said panicking.

"Angela calm down, there's something called bilingual. He's able to speak multiple languages. If he wants, practice some accents" Henry said like I was stupid.

"No Shit! I know that, don't talk to me like I'm 5" I said slapping his arm multiple times and pulling his ears.

"BRO OUCH! MY EARS! BOSS I'M SORRY" He yelled in pain. I heard babbling and looked at Koa to see him laughing.

"Aww look look see his first laugh probably" I said cooing and rubbing his belly.

"Yeah adorable" Henry said holding his ear and side eyeing me. Though I didn't care. All I know is that I've fallen in love with the cutest thing on earth!