Arriving at Paris

*Ray Pov*

"Angela, sweetheart get up" I said shaking her with a little excitement.

She groaned and looked at me with a tired smile.

"Good, your up. Take a shower, get ready, put something Christmasish on and meet me down stairs" I said kissing her cheek. She looked at me confused but she shook her head and laughed.

I got up and walked upstairs to the 4th floor.

Yesterday we planned everything we needed to do for Angela's birthday.
Yesterday we got a 10 layer cake ordered for Christmas, we decorated the Messhall for her birthday. We got Angela's favorite steak house catering, her friends were invited, we got her racing friends too from Tokyo, we managed to find her sports car that was stored in a garage in Mexico. Everything is in place.

Today I'll take her to Paris on a mini vacation. Today is December the 23rd. She'll spend today and tomorrow in Paris with me and we'll leave Christmas morning around 1 am and come back here to Italy where her birthday party will be held.

I went to the guest room where we stayed. I grabbed my suitcase and threw in some clothes, shoes, and essentials. I'm currently wearing black jeans, red and black nike Jordans, black plain hoodie and a red puff jacket. I left my hair spikey and I shaved the stubble hairs off my chin revealing my sharp line.

I checked everything and how I looked in the mirror

I checked everything and how I looked in the mirror. Everything was perfect and now to get the luggage in the limo and get to the private jet. Paris, France here we go.

*Angela Pov*

What was all that about? I looked at the clock and it reads 1 am.. December the 23rd. Does he know what time it is?! Then I thought I was trippen so I checked my phone clock... SAID THE EXACT SAME THING. I groaned and threw my pillow on the ground. I took a moment to calm down and breath. I sighed and got up.

I took a shower and used ginger apple scent body wash. I scrubbed hard and relieved the tension that flowed through my body and mind. Feeling the soap lather up against my skin making me feel nice and warm.

I finished washing up and drying off. I applied cinnamon and apple scented lotion to make my brown skin look soft and moisturize. Walking to my drawer, I threw on my favorite lingerie set. I slid on a grey, black and red turtleneck sweater with some jeans that show off my curves. I paired that with knee high matching red boots and a matching red puff jacket that has grey fur on the hoodie. I applied on apple and cinnamon perfume, my favorite long lashes and silver hoop earrings.

I left my black hair down and walked downstairs.

"Okay Ray, what's going on? Why am I so up early?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Baby we are going on vacation. Just you and me" Ray said smirking. I smiled and laughed while hugging him. His big muscular arms wrapped around me and gave me comfort. I looked up at him and he looked down with a smile.