Terror

"Angela" I heard my name being called. I groaned and got out of bed. Jogging downstairs I was greeted with glass shattered on the floor, my mom terrified, my dad holding her, Ray and his friends looking at me and Ray's Father rubbing his temples.

"Okay... What the hell happened? Why is there glass on the floor?" I said concerned.

"Someone broke in and left this big ass box. We don't know if we should open it" Ray sighed.

"Broke in? Okay we all know who it is but why didn't the alarm go off?" I said slowly. I looked at my mom and she slowly nodded.

"You've got to be joking. Theirs another traitor? Or someway the listening devices still in here and caught us saying something close to mom's password." I said rubbing my temples on my head.

"We don't know, only a few people know the password sweet heart" my dad said.

"Mom, name every person you told that password to" I said sternly. My mom choked on her tears and nodded.

"Your father, You, And your Aunt Mary" my mom said.

Aunt Mary. Used to be the best hacker because she grew up in a life just like this. Mom is the younger sibling. They used to work together with my father years ago. One day she made a mistake, a selfish one. Used my parents name for wealth which one day got them in major trouble. I was 7 when we went back to Mexico until my father got everything sorted out. After that she was no longer trusted.

"So either it's Aunt Mary or the listening devices. I highly doubt it was the devices because we've been extra careful" Seth said. We all nodded.

"Your aunt is one clever woman. If she found out that the French and Mexican mafias are at war.." My mom paused.

"Then she'll take sides with the enemy and give them everything she knows." My father finished.

"We know the French by now. They use people and after they are no use? They eliminate them. Eliminate the evidence." Mr. De Luca said.

"So... Not only Aunt Mary gonna be eliminated.. Veronica too" Jason said.

We all stood around the crated box. The red ink spelt the word "Fragile" against the rims of the box and big bold words in the middle. The tension is thick, not even diamond can cut through this shit.

"So.. Who's gonna open it?" Micheal said.

I shrugged and went to open the front, facing up. I looked at Ray and back at my parents.

"Whats wrong?" My dad asked.

He knows my face expression. This is of disgust and pure anger. I haven't even open the box yet and I'm already getting a good whiff of blood. Rotten blood meaning whatever is inside the corpse has been in here for a while.

"Jason give me some gloves" I said blankly. Jason nodded and jogged into the kitchen grabbing surgical gloves from the first aid kit.

"Actually bring the first aid kit too" I said a little louder so he can hear.

I turned to my mom and she looked concerned yet terrified.

"Mom I want you to wear a mask and turn away. Alright?" I said rubbing her back. She nodded and put on the mask and hid her face in dads chest. My mom may be a hacker and in the mafia or gang business almost her whole life, she's used to blood. Though I don't know what this could be or who's corpse it is. Though if it's someone we love, I can't let my mom see.

I slid on the gloves and put on a mask. I took out the tweezers out the first aid kit. I sighed and nodded at Ray who's ready to open the box.

Opening the box, we stood there silent. My dad took my mom and walked into the kitchen silently.

Mr. De Luca stood there in silence. So did the rest but I can tell Seth was breathing shallow breaths. Jason ran to the nearest garbage can and basically threw up his guts.

"What the hell corpse is this?" Ray said disgusted.

"My uncles. The former Russian Mafia Don. This is my uncles corpse. They dug it up" I said blankly.

"But didn't that occurred like.. Years ago? Why is the organs look fresh?" Micheal asked in a shaky voice.

"My uncle was a healthy man. He said if was to ever die unexpectedly, he would want to donate his organs to people who need them. For them to get these organs.. They had to kill innocent people" I said blankly. I picked around at the organs while tears flowed down my cheeks underneath the mask where nobody can see.

"THAT'S FUCKING SICK" Ray said slamming the door to the Office. I didn't even noticed he got up.

"I'm not sure if it's really his organs. It's a pure theory. This is a heart, lungs, kidney, Major spleen, stomach, large intestine, small intestine, liver, pancreas, Appendix, Bladder, and more unidentified organs. This is every organ that my uncle donated. I can run some tests but I'll need Jason. He's the man for this." I said closing the crate.

"Are you okay?" Mr. De Luca asked. His face was dull and sad with glossy eyes holding back tears.

I pulled down my mask revealing my old dried up tears that stained my face.

"I've already had my tears, it's time for me to be strong for not only my mother but for my father. That was his brother. I wish for my father could not see that but, it just gives us more motivation to not underestimate what the French Mafia can do. This also gives us motivation to end them once and for all.. Even if blood has to be shed" I said. Slipping off the gloves and mask, I threw them away and headed to the kitchen where my father cried into my mother's arms.

It hits different to see a man cry, especially your father. That hurts. My mom looked at me with pure anger. Not anger at me but for what happened.

"The French Mafia has to go" my mom said with nothing but venom. I slowly nodded my head. I turned to see Ray nodding with anger. Everyone surrounded the kitchen with the look of disgust.

"This is what I like. Glad we all on the same page." I said returning the venom.