Kora

"Dad we need to talk. All of us" I said walking down stairs. At this point, Me and Ray stayed up all last night and haven't said a word since everyone gotten back.

The De Luca family and Ray's friends are also here. My mother invited them for lunch.

"Oh my goodness... Your pregnant" my mom squealed running towards me.

"WHAT NO!" I said taken back by what she said.

My mom shot a glare at Ray.

"Ray I'm disappointed." My mom said shaking her head. Seth came up behind my mother shaking his head too.

"For shame Ray. Shame" Seth said biting into his sandwich. Ray glared and shook his head.

"Guys this is serious. We got a problem" Ray said getting annoyed. At this point everyone face turned cold. Good.

"Friday night Ray and I had an..encounter with a friend of yours dad." I said blankly.

"A friend of mine?" My dad said putting his beer down.

I nodded my head and sat next to Ray at the kitchen table.

"think hard. Lets say 18 years ago. Before I was born, before mother was in the picture.. was their a woman who I don't know... Madly in love with you" I said blankly.

My dad slowly nodded.

"Uh this one woman. Kora was her name. We was friends since middle school. She somehow gotten this weird obsession with me. Gotten too crazy. I saw her as merely a friend. Nothing more nothing less. Your mother came into my life and she went bizarre. So I cut Kora off. I've never heard her since. Though I did run into her when you was 5 years old. We caught up and I told her about you guys. She seemed normal. Ever since I haven't seen of heard her name. What's wrong sweetheart?" My dad said getting suspicious.

"Well then I guess Kora was that woman name. There was a blackout while me and Angela was watching TV." Ray said taking a sip of wine.

"That encounter was her dad, she said she wants you back and me and mom has three days to get up and out your life before 'Harms way'. She wasn't playing either. The basement was full of people dad. I can tell. This is ugly." I said blankly.

"Wants me back? She's never had me. Its one thing to be obsessed but its another for that crazy bitch to break into MY home and threaten MY wife and daughter while I'm GONE." My dad said slamming his fist into the table causing all of us to jump.

"Rico calm down. We'll figure this out. If me and Angela have to leave for you to handle this then we will." My mother said rubbing my dad's shoulders.

"Mr. Martinez please excuse me but, if there's anything my family can do please let us. The past three days you've been a great friend of mine. Your wife has been good to my wife and I've never seen Ray so lively around your daughter. Him and his friends. If there's something we can do please let me know. Your family." Mr. De Luca said. My dad nodded.

"Thank you Mr. De Luca. All of you but, I need to figure this out. Until then Angela your on lock down. I can't risk something happening to you baby" my dad said kissing my forehead. He got up and walked upstairs.

"Holy shit.." Seth said.

"This isn't good. We can't just sit around. The woman said three days" Michael said blankly.

"We can't do anything until Mr. Martinez says so. Unfortunately Kora is aware of Ray's existence. We can't risk Ray being captured and pull the Martinez family into a trap trying to save him. So for that you boys are on lockdown too" Mr. De Luca said sighing.

"Your family is more than welcomed to stay here. Nobody uses the 4th floor. Its basically another house." My mom said pouring Veronica a cup of coffee.

"We simply can't. Thats invading privacy. Your Kind Mrs. Martinez" Mr. De Luca said standing up.

"No I insist. Actually its an order. Who knows what Kora can do. I've had my fair share of encounters with her and this is the craziest of them all. If she find you guys separately and capture you guys, we wouldn't know. I prefer if we all in the same house looking after one another. You guys are family. We don't want anything happening" my mom said taking off her apron.

Everyone nodded while my mom went upstairs.

"You boys don't cause trouble. Me and Veronica have calls to make at the house. Get some stuff loaded and sent here" Ray's father said. With that they left.

Something doesn't feel right. Mom has had encounters with Kora before.

"Whats wrong Angela. I've seen that face before." Jason said sternly. I slowly nodded.

"Something off. My mom has had encounters with Kora before. Not only that Kora had 18 years to kill me and my mother to take back my dad." I said blankly with my elbows rested on my knees while I stare at the floor.

"Angela right" Seth said.

"So you think its something deeper than obsession?" Ray said. I slowly nodded. I think its Love but..something is tied with it. Please God don't let this be a mafia problem.