Everyone on Ray

I woke up with blurred vision. It started to clear up and I woke up in a cozy room with what walls, wooden floors a TV, sink, cabinets, small refrigerator, small microwave, a door that says bathroom, and an annoying beeping sound. I looked at my hands to see an IV plugged into me and pumping fluids continuously.

I groaned and shook my head. My head feels lights and all of a sudden I just feel drained and weak. Where the hell am I?

"Babe your awake" I heard someone say. I look around to see Ray standing over me with a smile.

"Mm my head hurt" I said with a smile.

"Of course it will. The doctor said you had a minor concussion." Ray said smirking. I rolled my eyes and gave him the middle finger.

"For you to be malnourished and weak you sure have an attitude" Ray said crossing his arms.

"For you to be a man, you sure are sassy I said giving him the same attitude. Ray chuckled and shook his head.

"Where's Max and Lola?" I said looking around.

"Max in the other hospital room. Lola.." He said rubbing his neck nervously.

"No... She's not.." I said in denial.

"No no no she's alive and okay. It's just her dad was very... Pissed off. He didn't seem like himself. I've seen and met him before but that wasn't him." He said.

"Well his daughter got caught up in a mafia fiasco. I wouldn't blame him" I said sadly.

"No... Babe this was different" he said. I looked at him confused but before I could ask anymore questions, my mom opened the door.

"Mom hey" I said smiling.

My mom rushed over and slapped me hard then grabbed my ear.

"AHHHHHH LATINA LATINA LATINA DESCULPE DESCULPE!" I yelled.

"Don't you ever walk out that house again! You hear me!?" She said letting go. I held onto my ear and nodded.

"Yes momma, yes okay?!" I said whimpering. She nodded her head and gave Ray the death glare.

He started walking backwards with a nervous smile.

"And you Ray" she said walking towards him.

"Mrs. Martinez please I swear. I tried telling your daughter not to do it and she did it!" He said putting his hands up. Chicken.

"Oh I know she's hard headed. I'm not mad over that. I'm mad because... WHERE THE HELL MY GRANDBABIES AT" My mom said pinching his ears and dragging him down.

"AHH MRS. MARTINEZ PLEASE LORD JESUS! LATINA PLEASE. THEY COMING I PROMISE. 2? 3? FUCK IT HOW ABOUT 5" Ray yelled and falling on the floor.

"3 is enough" my mom said letting go and clasping her hands together with a smile.

"Now you two rest up. Sweetheart you'll discharge tomorrow.?mommy loves you." My mom said smiling and stepping over Ray. She walked out the door, leaving me and Ray in pain.

"Your mom.." Ray said getting up and holding his ears.

"How are you still a disobedient child with pain like that?!" Ray asked in disbelief.

"I don't know either. I might just stop" I said groaning. Ray cut his eyes at me and I sighed.

"Okay maybe I won't entirely stop. Damn you always getting down my throat" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh I can get down your throat" Ray said with a smirk.

I blushed and turned away trying to direct the conversation somewhere else.

"Did y'all discover the incident. Guessing I was out for a while." I asked.

"Yeah. It was The Swedish Mafia. Not the French." Ray said.

"Wait huh?" I asked confused.

"They wanted me Angela. Either they wanted to put me on edge or they thought I was with you. I don't know what's their motive" Ray said grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze. I squeezed it back.

"It's okay Ray. I already know what your thinkin. You don't have to push yourself away so I won't have any more problems to deal with." I said gently.

"But-" he said.

"But nothing. Your my squishy" I said with a duck lip.

"Squishy? Where the hell you get that nickname" he asked laughing.

"Your butt. When you pinch it it's like this... Big buttery thick loaf of bread." I said patting my stomach.

"You always fucking hungry and for what?!" Ray said laughing. I hit him in the shoulder and he attacked me with kisses causing me to laugh.

"Am I interrupting something here." Ray froze and he slowly turned around and faced my dad.

"Hey dad" I said excited. My dad smiled at me and gave Ray a death glare. Ray cleared his throat and stood to the side.

"Dad your scarring him" I said hugging my dad.

"Awe that's what your big ole dad supposed to do." He said laughing and kissing my forehead.

"How are you sweetpea" my dad asked.

"Light headed and hungry." I said shrugging.

"HUNGRY?!" My dad said slowly turning around to Ray. Ray started walking backwards.

"Wait dad it's not Ray's fault! Y'all gonna kill the poor man!" I said grabbing my dad's arm.

My dad looked at Ray up and down and slowly nodded.

"You marry my daughter? I better see her 400 pounds or I'ma kill you" my dad said walking towards the door.

"Sir.. That's impossible your daughter has a high metabolism" Ray said stuttering and pointing at me.

"Ray, are you back talking me son?" My dad said in a deep growl.

"WOAH NO SIR NOT AT ALL" Ray said jumping over my bed and hiding behind it trying to protect himself. My dad nodded and walked out the room all proud of himself.

"I'ma have a heart attack. My dad already gave me a 3 hour lecture on how to treat a woman right and keep her safe. You better not pull a stunt like this again or I'ma be dead" Ray said pointing at me.

"Keep threatening me I will create a scene. I'll get you in trouble too." I said smiling. Ray mouth dropped open and I smiled even wider letting him know I won this argument.