school's boring

Shelbys Pov:

It was quite a calm date me and Katherine went to get a cup of coffee together and it was great we talked hold hands kissed.. hmm... But tho I've gotta admit she's very pretty... Not that people don't think she is! It's just.. yeah i think y'know what i mean.. right..?

Katherine's pov:

It was so fun and cute!! Shelby was cold and i gave her my hoodie and she looked so small in it!! It was adorable.. Shelbys adorable.. i-i mean...!! Umm.. well Shelby is adorable tho! It's not lie and never would be really...

Oh and we also went to the movies!! And also the arcade!!! I even got Shelby a mushroom plush.. she adored and loved it! It. Was. Adorable. And it's not a lie! And never will be.. you hear me? Never will be a lie!

Joey's pov:

"Xorny!" I yelled then hugged xorny tightly the he pushed me away "huh..?" I said confused "joey.. you really thought i actually loved you..? Heh.. i would never..." He said and i felt my heart break into pieces and fall "y-yo-your kidding?! Right..?" I asked "ffttt.. hah! No... So why don't you and your pirate self go? Okay? Okay.." xorny- i mean.. xornoth said... Walking away laughing

I was frozen there shocked then i felt tears drop from my eyes.. I've... I've never cried before.. then why'd this happen now...? I wiped my tears but i was still crying.. "hey.." a deep voice said behind me kinda.. sounded like xornoth "yeah..?" I looked me and it was d. Sausage "oh.. you..." I said then glared at him "what do you want...?" I asked "look.. i just... I want to be friends okay..?" He said "wait.. what...? But almost everyone thinks I'm a.. well i am but really....?" I asked he smiled softly "yeah.." he said "o-oh okay... Then" (AHHH red string!! Or whatever the name of the ship is..) "heh.. so want to hangout tomorrow..?" He asked nicely "yeah.. that sounds nice..." I agreed "great! Pick you up at 7?" He asked happyily "yeah!" I said he then held my hand and we walked to class together he's.. nice..? Never expected that...

Matthews pov: (i hate and luv him at the same time lol)

Errghh.. when is school ending?! It's so long... It's like I've been here for HOURS!! Ughh!! I just wanna get outa here.. i hate school... i hate people.. expect for my sister and.. crush... I guess you could say..? My sister... Iove her! She helps me with my homework when i was struggling with it.. and also my projects... And others.. she helped me train to ask out William.. but uhh.. I'm still scared if he's even... Y'know? Ughh... I want school to end so i can ask out William!! Then get ice cream to celebrate or if he rejects it with my sister!! Hmm... Hmm...? It seems that joey and d. Sausage are sitting together having.. a nice time..? Damn.. i thought joey was a simp for that demon boy.. but i guess not...

Hmm... I can just imagine them as me.. and William hmm.. also Scott and jimmy with Some of the new student's.. how big is this classroom even..? Oh wait! Lemme say the names of the new students.. Martyn, Shane, tango, and Owen! I think that's all of them..? Idk oh wait there's this guy that sits down with jimmy and calls him.. Timmy? His name is grian and also a guy named scar? Idk these names are just.. weird!! But who cares..? Hah! Yeah no one.. heh.. huh..? Who's that green black hair guy with xornoth..? (Demon from wcsmp!) Errghh.. he looks hot... But not as hot as William.. because whose hotter then.. William..? Heh! No one!! That's right no one!!

Oop! The teacher came in.. "good morning Ms. ranbookid31329" everyone said standing up (yeah i decided to make the teachers the writer's ik :3) "good morning class.." she said then started teaching hmm.. wait... The teacher came in just now?! F@¢k!!! Ughh.. how much longer do i have to wait till school ends...

----later

Woohoo!! Running through the halls!! AHH!! Jeez i bumped into someone "sorry Ms. Lunar_GemCat.." i apologized "it's fine!" She said then walked away f@¢k.. i walked to my locker putting my reading and cooking book in and taking out my English and art book and walked to my next class i sat down and jeez.. it was so far... I got into class and sat down "sis.." i said "what..?" Shelby said "what are you drawing?" I said happily "I'm drawing blossom's and mushrooms!" She said also happily "it looks cool!!" I complimented "thanks!" She thanked the teacher came in and we stood up "good morning Ms. whitescreen9" we all said then sat down "good morning class" she said "okay everyone take out they're art books please and get to chapter 37 of the blossom trees" teacher said then teached us of and about art and also then teached us English and corrected our mistakes with fun games like Guessing and mouthing the word heh.. she's f@¢king weird but not that bad really but whatever! (You can guess Matthews fav word is whatever) school is boring... But tho i do like playing the piano in music class.. so yeah i that's not boring.. right...?