no more..

Katherine's pov:

Yes! I was so happy that day.. i came there and told Shelby something i was very excited i said "Shelby! Shelby come here!!" Shelby then came to me and i was just so excited and blushed so much "what's wrong..?" "Well.. i finally found someone.. <3" "o-oh okay.. well u hope your happy!" "I am very much!" I was so happy i didn't even notice Shelby looking sad.. "meaning we have to do an act that we broke up!" I just said excitedly and Shelby just nods sadly.. we planned it the next day..

Next day

"Shelby can i talk to you" i said class getting everyones attention "lm sorry i don't think this will work out so i insist that we break up.." i said Shelby acted as well looking like her heart shattered into pieces but the joey just said "YES YES!! WOOHOO🎉" of course he's will act like that i kept in my act and said "lm sorry im into someone else now.." "i understand Katherine.." Shelby said sadly and i was like damn she was great at acting but it wasn't.. the teacher came in and everyone ran to there seats after class i introduced Shelby my new boyfriend <3 Matthew and she just smiled and walked away and just like that i felt something inside me..

Shelbys pov:

F@¢k sake Shelby why would you fall in love with her.. you know that all this is all fake and you still fell Inlove with her i bumped into someone it was joey "HAH how does it feel witch to get dumped on.. now Katherine will be all mine~" "she's taken.." i said and walked away and joey screamed "WAIT N-NO WHAT!?" "You weren't paying attention were you..?" I replied and walked to the exit in sadness i sat down at the blossom tree and texted xornoth

Witch sculk 🧹:
Hey Xornoth..

Demon boy 😈:
Hey Shelby.. i saw what happened.
And lm sorry for you..

Witch sculk 🧹:
It's fine i knew this was gonna happen lm nothing..

Demon boy 😈:
No you're not.. but does some ice cream sound good to you right now?

Witch sculk 🧹:
Yeah it kinda does..

Demon boy 😈:
How about we sneak outa school and buy some?

Witch sculk 🧹:
Actually yeah sure :)

Demon boy 😈:
Great come to my car! It's the black one with red tentacles

Witch sculk 🧹:
Oh yeah sure okay!

No one's pov:

They went to the park and bought some ice cream representing each other

Chocolate for Shelbys hair mango for her eyes and grape and green apple mixed together for her signature color pallet

Grape and dark chocolate for xornoths hair grape mixed cherry for his eyes and grape, cherry, and dark chocolate for his signature color pallet

Sure it may seem weird but they think it's fun! "Hey Shelby do you know what that guy with dirty blonde hair and blueish greenish eyes name is? The pirate..?" "His name is Joey! And ohh~ is someone Inlove~~" xornoth then blushed by that response and nods "well i hope for the for you!" Shelby said and they hanged out the whole day together theater carnival circus ball game arcade aquarium zoo amusement park and swimming pool they became close friends (but not that i mean by close xornoth is gay aroace)

Authors notes

Hi!! Well wouldn't really be a nature wives fanfiction without angst wouldn't it..? And sad that Katherine left Shelby for a golddigger character i made.. well i made this while doing my homework..