small date.. <3

Katherine's pov:

Shelby came up to me and asked me to a date.. and i just umm *blushes* i said "why..?" "Because people's getting suspicious of us not having any romantic things!" I just go quite and like what.. so me and Shelby planned to go on a date after school.. well.. i could say i enjoyed it..

Shelbys pov:

I sprinted to Katherine to the in the hall and said "hey i we need to go on a date so will you go..?" Katherine just looked confused and just said "why..?" And i said "Because people's getting suspicious of us not having any romantic things!" she then goes quite and we plan to go on a date after school and it was umm well just.. cute i guess.. "blushes*

No one's pov:

After school they met up at a cafe next to a waterfall and blossom trees it had a beautiful view and of course delicious food, they sat down and start ordering Shelby order a soufflé (Soufflés are light and puffy cakes made with egg yolks, beaten egg whites, and a variety of other ingredients. Soufflés can be served as a savory main course or sweetened to be a delicious dessert. The name soufflé comes from the French verb souffler, which means to blow up or puff up) and Katherine order a princess cake (Princess cake (Swedish: prinsesstårta) is a traditional Swedish layer cake or torte consisting of alternating layers of airy sponge cake, pastry cream, raspberry jam and a thick-domed layer of whipped cream. The cake is covered by a layer of marzipan, giving it a smooth rounded top. The marzipan overlay is usually green, sprinkled with powdered sugar, and often decorated with a pink marzipan rose)

delicious isn't it?
They both ate there desserts and walked through the park buying some ice cream until it was noon and they walked home together turns out there neighbors coincidence? Or just true love, but yeah they got home safely <3.