hermit city

Shelby pov:

Damn this place is bigger then i thought and the people here are very kind they just gave me free stuff and just didn't care about it is it garbage to them.. no these things are Worth millions.. oh yeah.. they're rich people so they're like this hmm at least there not spoiled brat rich people but they kind and sweet it's quite nice of course well i don't know why gem really just left this place this place seems nice! The tour guide said we hand to pick a Partner to explore of course i picked my best friend oli! He was talking nonstop about that he can make so much money here by singing and playing instruments thought i didn't really care.. i listened he thought i didn't tho heh.. i wonder why..

The tour guide said to us that his name was pearl so it's a girl tour guide i looked at sausage he was very happy and excited wonder why i mean yeah this place is giant and stuff and meaning it has a bunch of stuff but he wasn't excited about that he excited on the tour guide he even builded a robot child to talk to her and yes the tour guide is actually a teen like the rest of us tho i though sausage and Joel had something but i guess i was wrong on that part! Then one day welp you'll find out at Joel's pov the day we left the bus was covered in purple corruption stuff we were all concerned some didn't even wanna go on the bus, but they were forced and we got home safely phew.. i thought we were gonna die or something..

Joel's pov:

I was jealous cause this place was bigger than where I lived tho this place was far from the school.. and i was poor here! I forgot my money at home so i had no money but the people were nice enough to give me some money and yes i was happy they have my Respect! Until sausage made a robot child with the tour guide girl pearl.. and yes i was jealous but i can't.. cause.. i also got a child he was in the forest while me and jimmy was walking and yes my partner is jimmy we saw him he had black hair purple eyes a yellow streak hair, jimmy wanted to adopt him and name him tom i wanted to give him to someone as a gift and he just agreed to me because seriously were in school

I put him in a big box's with air pockets and put him in front of this blue guys house named jevin he was hesitant but accepted it of course i left a note and named him tom just for jimmy i mean he was the one who spotted it so.. he gets to name if wouldn't for him tom would be in forest alone in the dark in the rain and i didn't want that to happen were students and jevins an adult so we left him there jimmy was sad but he understanded why we had to give him to jevin, jimmy also asked for that person's name and i didn't say it cause he's just gonna steal tom.. tiny tom..