I nodded silently.

The server boy brought the water and I poured a cup for Alana who emptied her cup before I had even placed the pitcher back onto the table. I filled it again for her and this time she sipped it slowly. Poor girl, she had worked up such a thirst with her worries.

After some time the boy came over with our meal and I noticed Alana just picking the meat around. Hardly touching it and even less touching the roasted vegetables on the side. She looked green again and just began to sip her water.

The dream must have been so awful that she couldn't even eat until she shared it with me. I turned my attention back to the server who stood there dutifully. Clearly he was a spy for either Robert or the Queen. Maybe neither, he could be one of my father's.

"Leave us." I grunted.

"Robb it's okay-" Alana tried to say but I could see in her eyes it was an act.

"No, I want to speak with my Lady freely without listening ears." I replied and kept my stare at the boy. "Leave us. Do not return unless you hear me shout for you, got it?"

"Yes, my Lord Stark." He bowed before scurrying off.

Alana exhaled and then began to eat a few bites before she washed it down again with the water, I filled her cup again and she paused for a moment. The words sitting at the tip of her tongue, ready to slip past her lips but she looked fearful.

"Your dream-"

"I fear Robert may try to kill us." I replied. "It's happening Robb, people from my dream they're coming to King's Landing. They're already here some of them. I dreamed of marrying Benjen Stark and now look at me... Stuck courting him."

"But you are also courting me-"

"And you and I... We- you were forced to tell Robert a secret that I did not know of." I replied. "If Lord Bolton of the Dreadfort comes to King's Landing I will run away with you Robb. Like we were supposed to-"

"Yet we did not." I swirled the wine in my cup before taking a sip, nearly emptying the cup. Feeling a bit of anger and resentment coursing through my veins.

Alana and I had planned to get on a ship and run away together. But alas, we did not. She panicked at the last minute. We both had our bags packed and everything. I had said goodbye to my mother and younger siblings, I told Jon what we were planning... Then Alana told me she felt guilty for leaving Shae.

Her fucking maid.

"Robert would have put a bounty onto us and sent sell-swords after us, just as he does Daenerys Targaryen." She replied in a hissing tone. "We would never be safe."

I laughed from anger. "Is that what Shae told you? I think she's afraid of being alone and losing her only friend here. She'd have to make new friends, ones who wouldn't keep her secret about her fucking Lord Tyrion-"

"Enough!" She argued. "Shae looks out for me and for you as well, my Lord."

"Don't do this Alana." I argued.

"Do what? What am I doing so wrong, Robb?" She replied.

I exhaled loudly and then drained the last of the wine from my cup. Slamming it back to the table and pouring more wine into my cup. For the last month it has bothered me to no end that Alana and I didn't run away together.