36| Absolute Carnage

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Alek, my friends came with me." He sobs uncontrollably muffled against my chest.

I feel his slight movements until they stop, I soon realise that my angel has fainted. He wants my help, he feels safe with me. At this point, I'll take anything. I grip his legs tightly, my hands under his ass.

Lifting him up taking extra care not to move him so fast, I make my way to locate his friends.

Hopefully they have not been murdered tonight.

"Alek!" A familiar irritating voice shrieks out.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I'm met with a familiar face.

Alexi

Relief washes over me in waves. I'm glad he wasn't hurt, but then I realise he lied about where he was tonight. His eyes glance at Angelo in my arms and he raises his eyebrows in a manner.

"Thank goodness you're with him, we were worried."

"I don't have time for you right now, but I will be punishing you for not bringing your bodyguards with you."

Alexi is silent. He knows there's no point in arguing.

He needs to learn that there's always consequences for his actions. We were all on high alert since Dimitri was attacked and I had warmed Alexi to take caution. His problem is that he never listens. He risked his life for a night out with friends. I immediately stop as thought crosses my mind.

"Don't tell me you're one of  the friends he mentioned."

He smirks at me. There's a mischievous hint to it.

"Of course it's you," I glare at the pesky child in front of me, before continuing. "  My angel mentioned multiple so where is the other one."

"My angel," he mimics before gagging.

"Alexi, my patience is wearing thin today."

"Dimitri whisked him away."

"Don't tell me,.."

"You should've seen him Alek, dancing with my friend all night. As soon as the bullets were fired he hid him away."

I feel shocked, this isn't that man that I've grown up with. It's out of character for him, maybe that's why he's been distant lately. Whatever it is, as soon as work is affected, he'll have to end it. His head needs to be in the game at all times. The same is expected from me. 

"He's such a hopeless romantic," Alexi giggles out.

"I'm going to take him home," I point at Angelo. "Ronald take Alexi home."

"Don't mind if I do," Alexi smirks at Ronald taking his hand and leading him away.

Not another one of my men

LATER

Angelo doesn't wake up the entire journey to his apartment, not even when I enter the building. Not even when I enter his bedroom. Seems like today has exhausted him.

There's some perks of owning the entire building. Beside the large amount of money I receive monthly, I could practically walk into any room.

He doesn't wake up when my doctor arrives to check him. The doctor is highly qualified but I demand he triple checks Angelo. There's something in my mind nagging me, I could have actually lost him tonight.

Thankfully, the doctor gives me the all clear on my angel.

As soon as he leaves, my next important task begins. My angels comfort is my top priority. I'm hesitant but I slowly remove Angelos outfit. He holds power over me and it isn't fair. He has no idea how hard this filthy outfit made me. The moment I saw him, all I could think about was playing dress up with. I'd spoil him with the most sexiest and stunning outfits. He'd give me a catwalk and I'd simply melt. These thoughts attacked me back at the club.

But right now, all I feel is this strange protectiveness. I slip him into some silky pajamas I had found and run my fingers through his soft hair.

What next?

The easiest choice would be to leave. But I didn't want to. There's two ways it could pan out, he'd me fuming that I'm in his bed or he'll be grateful that I'd stayed. It would kill to leave him after this night. It would be down right cruel. He needs me right now and there's no way I'm leaving,

I remove my restricting shirt and pants until I'm left in my boxers. I'm sure my pretty boy wouldn't mind.

Today was a storm of unexpected emotions. I hold him tightly, as he unconsciously snuggles into me.