Episode 1: Kamen Rider System

(Opening)

[Akira POV]

Akira: *singing* Now, Over "Quartzer". Toki no ame Surinukete Tomo ni. You, Over "Quartzer" Mirai wo koe yo.

My name is Akira Ouma, an 18 years old teenager who live alone. My parent died when I was 10 years old as my grandmothee take me to her village and raise me.

She teached me to be independent as I learned many thing such as cooking, sewing, houseworking, gardening and more.

Sadly, she passed away when I was 17 years old but not before she gave me a advice that I need to stay strong no matter what happen. I take her advice to my heart and become independent teenager.

There are another reason I can live independent. It is because of my favourite series, Kamen Rider where every character try they best to lived they live while try to fight against tge monster and protecting everyone they love. That make me want to be like them.

Currently, I am watching the newly episode of Kamen Rider Geats. To be honest, I love every series of Kamen Rider but I still prefer Heisei Generation Rider.

Akira: *sleepy* I think I will watch another one before go to sleep. *yawn*

I then choose which one to watch and decided to watch Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer. I then put the Blu-ray into it place as the Movie start only for me to suddenly feel a headache. I try to fight back the headache only to black out for unknown reason. I can only see the glimpse of Kamen Rider Zi-O and the other Kamen Riders.

<Host Detected>

<Kamen Rider System Activated>

<Tranfering Host to Another World>

<World: ???>

<Please Standby>

[Akira POV]

Akira: *groan* Ugh... my head is hurt.

I groan as I massaged my head to less the headache only for me to notice something out of familiar.

Akira: This is not my room.

I told myself as this room totally different then my room. The reason are simple, my room are filled with Kamen Rider Drivers, Action Figures, DVDs, Mangas, Posters, and more Kamen Rider related.

Akira: This is the most weird thing happen to me.

As I try to understand what is happening, a holographic screen suddenly appeared in front of me surprise me at it sudden appear.

==========
<Status>
•Name: Akira Ouma
•Title: Successor of Kamen Rider
•Level: 1
•HP: 1,000/1,000
•MP: 500/500
•STR: 10
•END: 10
•AGI: 10
•INT: 10
•LUK: 10
•Status Points: 0
•Rider Points: 0
==========

I looked at the holographic screen in confusion until one of the stats make me do a double take to make sure I am not see a thing.

Akira: Successor of Kamen Rider? This must be a dream right?

I pinch my cheek to make sure I am not dreaming. The result? My cheek is hurt and it not a dream.

Akira: This sure is something.