Hot - bang chan

¡Smut!
Just good ole fashion, desperate, needy post-concert sex with chan because he was just too much while performing for you to keep it in your pants. fully intentional on his end.

 fully intentional on his end

Chan was hot.

so fucking hot.

and you absolutely hated him for it.

From the way his gorgeous bronze skin radiated under the stage lights and his razor sharp jaw flexed as he danced, his perfectly styled hair never seen out of place, to his devilishly sexy grin and the newfound bulging biceps that were proudly on display in the slim fit tank top he was dedicated to wearing every show.
Stray kids was only 15 minutes into their setlist and you were already fighting every urge to palm your throbbing dick under your jeans in front of the busy staff.
You received a number of privileges as the boyfriend, as did all of stray kids's partners, such as your backstage access and first hand look at how the idol life was ran behind the scenes.
As a collective, stray kids tried to not let too many of their current significant others backstage at one time in order to not disrupt the staff, who were very obviously annoyed by your presence. but you'd be lying if you said that kept a handful of you from swarming together towards the end of each show, horny and ready to jump your mens' bones as soon as they finished their final bow.but alas, it was just you today - Chan 's ridiculously aroused boyfriend with no company to distract him from holding back moans every time Chan thrusted his hips towards the crowd.

You probably wouldn't have been so bothered already if Chan hadn't approached you right before taking the stage, dressed in his black bomb-bag styled crop top, revealing just a teasing amount of his chiseled abs.
As expected, he refused to go on stage without his favorite tradition of a pre-show make out. however this time, it was something about the way he was wantonly moaning into your mouth that had a heat igniting your core faster than usual. the vibrations being sent through your body and into the cool steel beams you were pressed against had your pants tightening in no time. just when he had finally rocked his hips into yours, giving your hardened member pleasurable friction, it all to ended too soon as mingi interrupted to rush his bandmate on stage.

As he was being dragged away, Chan simply shrugged in your direction, smirking at your desperate expression. he flashed you a wink, along with his familiar i'll make it up to you look.

You were definitely gonna hold him to it.

And now here you were, pupils dilating with lust as you watched the monitor zoom in on Chan licking his teeth agonizingly slow while staring into the camera. he offered another one of his shit eating grins, and you almost came in your own pants untouched, disguising a breathy whimper with a cough.

You considered sneaking off to the restroom to rub one out so you could at least focus on the concert, but you felt paralyzed, unable to move or take your eyes off of the whorishly sexy Kim Chan .

You needed him in a way that felt more torturous than ever before, but there was nothing you could do besides wait it out.
it was a grueling couple of hours - your cheeks so hot throughout the duration of the show that you actually thought you might melt. you could only handle one more of Chan 's seductive eye rolls or the unbuttoning of his shirt before you finally gave in and went off to satisfy yourself.