Play with me - Bang Chan

¡Smut!Your boyfriend has been very busy recently and you miss your boyfriend a lot so you're going to do something about it.

"Chan?" You called your boyfriend's name out with a hint of playfulness in your tone as you leaned against the frame of his door, eyes gazing on his buffed biceps

His muscles, god, they looked so delicious.

"Yes darling?" He responded, not looking at your way as he was completely immersed on the screen of his laptop, sigh, having a workaholic boyfriend was really not for the weak.
To steal his attention, you walked up to him and stopped behind his chair, hovering down as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, pulling him in for a hug.
"I miss you," you whispered against his skin, peppering small kisses on his nape, making him giggle over the tickling feeling, "I miss my boyfriend, a lot."

He let out a moved "awwww" as he turned his face to kiss you on the cheeks, reaching a hand out to your head to muffle your hair.
"I miss my boyfriend too, so so much."
"Then leave your computer," you muttered softly, melting away over the way he was plastering your neck with kisses, "and play with me a little, please."

"Play with you?" Chan smirked, lapping his tongue on your sensitive spot — the spot right under your jawline, "What's that supposed to mean baby?"
"You know what it means." you responded as you pulled your face away from him, looking at his face with the eyes of a puppy — which was your way of being demanding and if Chan had to admit, not once it failed to get you what you wanted from him.
What could he say, it was his weakness, a very strong one.
"Please Chan, please baby." You pouted as you brushed your nose against his, whining so cutely that it almost caused him a heart attack.

"Come here."
Chan patted on his lap, signing for you to sit, a smile so beautiful growing on his face that it had you unable to resist the urge of kissing his blushed lips.
So you did as you slowly took your place on his lap, snaking your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.
He gently grabbed your waist and caressed your sides, a small whimper falling from his mouth to yours as he pressed you on his clothed crotch.
"I want you so bad right now." You managed to utter in between sloppy kisses, tugging on his hair as you tilted his face, needing more and more of him.
Chan was clutching your shirt in his fists, trying to resist the voices in his head that were telling him to rip it off. The effect you had on him was really crazy, he was fine a second ago, not feeling like a mad man unlike now.

Don't get him wrong he wasn't complaining, in fact he was astonished by you, more than you could imagine.
"You want me, huh?" He asked, removing his lips from yours briefly, letting you catch your breath before he steals it again.
"Mhm."
He giggled, how were you so cute? And you were his? Since when was he that lucky?
"Then how can I help my baby, hm?" He questioned, soft eyes caressing your soul as he stared at you lovingly, "Tell me and I'll do it for you."
You bit your lips as you shyly reached to his hand, bringing it over your clothed heat and spreading your legs, "You can help me like this." You murmured, letting him press his fingers to where you needed him the most.