Brat - Bang Chan

¡Smut!Chan has a facade of someone very sweet and soft, but you know that's not the case.

You knew what wanted to do, and how he wanted to do it.
His brown eyes didn't have that glint of disgust or superiority they usually had, his eyes were bright with another emotion. The thought of how it could turn out made shivers run down his spine, having to take deep breaths to calm himself down.
Right now, he was waiting behind the gym, waiting for Chan to rush from across the campus to him. You agreed on having lunch together earlier that day, so Chan bought some food during an earlier break, now he was rushing through the halls to get to the blond male before he decided to change his mind.
Of course, you didn't exactly agree just to have lunch, he had another idea in mind, which did involve Chan being there, but otherwise, the (h/c) haired male would've known he was planning something, so he had to do this.
The rapid sounds of footsteps nearing let him know that Chan was finally there, so he put his phone away, stepped away from the wall he was leaning on, and waited to see the panting male in front of him.

Chan smiled at him brightly, still gasping for air, and lifting the paper bag that contained their lunch, "Hope I'm not late," he said in a breathy chuckle.
You scoffed and looked at him with a smug look, "No, you're not."
Somehow, Chan felt like indeed, he was late, and he sighed, resting against the wall and opening the bag to grab his lunch, but he couldn't.

Without warning, his face was being held in your hold. His eyes opened wide and his grip on the bag tightened, gasping in surprise when the blond kissed him. Their tongue intertwined, massaging each other sensually, causing Chan to close his eyes, letting out a moan occasionally.
You held back a smirk, his free hand reaching down to stroke Spencer's dick, gripping it where he knew the (h/c) haired male was most sensitive. Chan couldn't help but moan and groan against You's mouth, thrusting his hips into his hands to get more stimulation.
But you broke their kiss, and chuckled, reaching to grab one of the wrapped sandwiches in the bag before walking away, "Thank you for the food."

Now Chan was left there, horny and hungry. He slid down the wall and rested his head on his arms, on top of his knees, sighing out loud.
"Now what?"

///////
This kept happening pretty much the rest of the day, You would catch him off guard with a kiss, touch him a little and leave him.
The blond knew what he wanted, but Chan had no idea why he was doing this. Did he anger him? Did he forget to do something? He had no clue how he could make it up to you.

If only he knew what the blond actually wanted...

You wanted, craved that Chan would drop that nice, servicing facade he wore around him, he's seeing Chan snap at others, and he wanted to be on the receiving end of Chan's anger. And he was able to see how close he was to achieving that.
Taking his phone out of his pocket, he sent Chan a text, asking him to stay over at his place for the night, he was instantly answered by the male, saying that he'll be there in ten minutes.
He waited patiently, scrolling through social media, ignoring and blocking people that talked about things he didn't care about or disapproved of what others did, like, can't they just fuck off and leave the rest out of their personal beliefs?
And in the middle of doing that, he heard the doorbell ring, standing up and walking to his front door. He knew it was Chan, especially since he was calling his name from outside.
Upon opening the door, he felt his body held tightly in Chan 's arms, kissing him for a few seconds before trailing down to his neck. You felt Chan's hand reaching down to the back of his things, picking him in his arms, "I didn't call you over... for this, you know that, don't you?"

Chan only groaned and pressed you against the wall by the door, "I don't care, you been railing me up all fucking day, and I can't take it anymore," he muttered, pressing his erected cock against his ass, "I won't be nice to you tonight, but... I don't care if it takes all night, you will submit."
"I want to see you try."

///////
A flustered, horny you was pressing a hand against his mouth, trying to hold in his moans and cries, sometimes glancing down at Chan as he bit and sucked on his nipple, pinching the other one while his fingers stretched his insides, reaching knuckle deep until he reached his prostate, making almost impossible for the blond to keep quiet.
Chan wasn't too happy with how you tried to muffle the sounds he made from the pleasure, but he knew all too well where his most sensitive spots were. His fingertips touched his prostate, pressing on it while keeping a slow rhythm with fingers as they penetrated him. Your eyes were unfocused, his breath ragged and his body quivering, feeling his cock pressing against Chan's, and rubbing through their underwear.

He felt how wet his underwear was, his pre-cum leaking out of his slit. He was feeling an orgasm approach him, despite how hard he was trying to hold it in, but when Chan's fingers moved faster inside him, his eyes rolled back as his back arched off the bed, cumming in his underwear.
Chan stopped and backed away, keeping his fingers still deep inside the blond, his eyes staring at him surprised, "Holy shit, you came pretty quickly," he whispered to himself, but You was able to hear him.
Don't l-look at me..." He muttered in an attempt to hide his embarrassment, but he choked on a whimper when Chan's hand reached inside his damp underwear.

"I'm not gonna let you cum if you keep behaving like a brat, you were bratty enough today," your eyes seemed to shine at those words, something about the way Chan was acting now made his cock throb in his hold, "You won't get anything if you're not good, ~"
I can be good, so good! I swear!" He cried out, thrusting up into Chan's hand, "I want you to fuck me, please... please, fuck me hard until I can't walk, fi-fill me with your cum and... tame me, Chan, like the fucking brat I am~"

Chan's cock twitched at those words, completely caught off guard, but extremely turned on right now. He was gonna ruin him, he was gonna do all that and more.
His hand held your face as he leaned down to kiss him, "I never thought I'd hear you say that, fuck, that's hot," You moaned when he heard Chan's words, mumbled against his lips. He wrapped his legs around the male's hips, desperately holding onto his back.