Best behavior -Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Spencer comes back from a case and is going to verify that you were a good boy while he was away.

Your eyes flittered open, revealing the dark room around you. You heard the telltale jingling of Spencer's keys in the door. Spencer had been gone all week on a case in Colorado. He had called you when he got the chance, but it wasn't very often. You were excited he was back, but it was like 2 in the morning. You closed your eyes, listening to sounds of Spencer moving around the apartment you shared. He came down the hall, opening the door to the bedroom and closing it behind him. He was clearly trying to be quiet, although you were already awake. Your body was attuned to his, meaning you could sense him and feel him. You almost always could.

You heard the light clatter of his shoes on the hardwood and shuffling of clothing before the bed dipped and there was an arm around your bare chest. Spencer's lips were in your hair, the sound of his breathing making you sigh. You opened your eyes, turning over and then snuggling into his dress shirt clad chest.

"I missed you," you mumbled sleepily, feeling his heartbeat under your palm.

You could sense his smile. "I missed you too, baby. Were you a good boy while daddy was away?" he asked. You instantly knew what mood he was in. Sometimes he slipped into his more dominant persona when cases ended badly or when he felt he needed to reassure himself that he could take care of someone. You didn't answer, simply nodding as he played with your hair. You exhaled, already feeling happier by his mere presence. "Use your words, little one. Tell me you were a good boy," he reprimanded, his voice carrying that dominant demeanor, yet it was still gentle. Still soft and comforting.

"I behaved while you were away. Just missed you," you murmured, giving him what he wanted. Sometimes you decided it was worth being on your best behavior. This week had been one of those times. Work had been stressful, and the hours had been long. It hadn't been a particularly good week, either. The stressful weeks seemed 10 times harder when Spencer was gone, but you opted to save your energy and follow his rules.

"Good boy. I missed having you in my arms. I hate sleeping without you," he whispered in your hair.

"Me too. This week sucked, especially without you. Work was hard and so fucking long," you mutter, frustrated by the very idea of work. You were happy tomorrow was Friday, which meant a weekend, which meant no work for two days.

"Language," Spencer admonished.

"Sorry, daddy," you snicker, a twinge of brattiness making an appearance.

Usually Spencer would reprimand you for the attitude, but he seemed to let it go. He was more than likely tired, and jet lagged, meaning he wasn't in the mood to keep his dominance up. That was fine with you. You were equally as tired. "The team wants to go out tomorrow night. Do you want to go? I know you haven't them yet and they really want to meet you," Spencer asked. You perked up a bit, excited by the idea despite your tiredness. You nodded but didn't offer anything past that. "Are you tired?" he asked, amused.