Rail me - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!You and Spencer have a strange bet and this time it's clear to you not to bet with a profiler.

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, face flushed as I hold my breath.
'God damnit, Spencer.'
You see, Spencer and I had a deal. If I was able to make it throughout the entire day without getting caught, I wouldn't have to do the chores (cleaning, cooking, etc.) for an entire month; if he won then he would be allowed to fuck me whenever he wanted, whatever way he wanted, and for however long he wanted.
Now, win what, you may be asking? Well, Spencer had shoved a vibrating, remote control dildo up my ass this morning. Spencer has had the remote in his pocket all day and will turn it on at random. Luckily, it was off right now. Thank gods, otherwise, I probably would have been caught by now.
I refuse to let him damage my pride like that.
Luckily, I was one period away from lunch when I could go to the bathroom and try and get rid of this massive fucking boner. Getting a boner during math is very fucking embarrassing. How the fuck do you explain that? "Sorry, teach, it's just you talking about right angles is really hot." Fuck no!

I sigh, slowly opening up my math notebook, pressing my pencil against the paper as I try my best to focus on the board and not the fact that the position I was in had the dildo's tip resting right against my prostate.
"Everyone, please open your math books to page 178 and do problems 1-5. Yes, you're allowed to use calculators today."
I nod, knowing that she wouldn't see me anyway, before carefully opening my book to the mentioned page. I slap my hand over my mouth, face flushing heavily as I struggle to keep in a moan (Spencer always told me that he loved it when I was loud so it was sort of a habit by now to let out a moan whenever I got the slightest jolt of pleasure) as the dildo gets turned on to level three.
I grip the edge of my desk, my mind instantly flipping to the thought of Spencer finding me after class and railing me up against the very seat of which I sat. I clench my eyes shut, shaking my head.
'Stop thinking!'
"Excuse me, Mr. Valdes? Is there something wrong?" I shake my head, my hand falling from my red face and going to gripping the desk with its partner. The teacher raises an eyebrow, obviously not fully believing me, but deciding that she could care less. "If you say so..."
I let out a sigh of relief, still trying to hold in my moans, as the attention shifted off of me. I pull out my phone, sending Spencer a quick text.

Me
Turn it down won't u?
Read
Daddy🥵🖤
Why~? Did baby almost get caught~?

Me
Stfu! I swear if u don't
rail me when u get
the chance I will personally
bite your dick off ext time
I give you a bj
Read

Daddy🥵🖤
Don't even joke about that.
But fine. Be ready~ ;)
Me
Trust me. I will be.
Read
I take a deep breath, sighing a sigh of relief as I can feel the vibrations lower. I should threaten his dick more often.

[SKIP TO LUNCH]
I was the first out of the classroom, despite being slowed down plenty by my boner and the thing up my ass. I rush as fast as I can to the cafeteria, looking around for Spencer. I see him leaning against a wall, holding Kenma's switch above his head, causing the setter to scowl.
I growl slowly and walk over, grabbing Spencer's wrist and dragging him off. I can see him toss the shorter male the device out of the corner of my eye before he sets his attention fully on me.
I pull us into the male's restroom and as soon as the door closes he's on me, cupping my cheek as he passionately kisses me. I moan out and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him in closer.
Spencer lifts me by my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist as he clumsily finds his way into the largest stall, locking the door behind us. He pushes me up against the wall, our backpacks flung into the corner haphazardly as he pulls off my school jacket.
I moan as Spencer's mouth trails down my neck, my hands tangling into his hair, "S-Spence~ pl-please~"
"What was that, baby boy~?" I can feel him smirk as he finds my sweet spot by muscle memory, attacking it like there's no tomorrow.
I moan, throwing my head back against the wall, "D-daddy~! Please just fuck me already~ I'm so needy~!"
"Mmm..." He hums, pulling away to look me in the eyes briefly before whispering huskily into my ear. "You always know just what to say to make me want to tear into you~"
I bite my lip, nuzzling my face into his neck. Spencer pulls away, leaning me against the wall as he takes off the top half of his uniform, coming over to help me with mine. Even when he's about to fuck me mercilessly he's still so gentle~
Luckily, Spencer didn't take off all of our clothing. He was still wearing his tie (though completely undone and around his neck) and his, now completely unbuttoned, white undershirt as well as his pants and shoes. I wore my unbuttoned undershirt (which was actually Spencer's that I stole from him) and my boxers.
}Spencer hummed and walked over to me, licking the shell of my ear as his breath tickled my ear. I moan gently, feeling chills run down my breath at his deep, husky voice, "Suck me, baby boy~"
I nod and drop to my knees, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants and boxers in one go from a combination of experience and muscle memory. I look him in the eyes as I stick out my tongue, a little bit of drool dripping from it. Spencer bites his bottom lip as he grabs my hair, shoving his dick into my mouth. I moan out around it, gagging a little bit before hollowing out my cheeks and letting him face fuck me, using my tongue to caress the bottom.
Spencer lets out a low groan, his thrusts becoming sloppy as his cock twitches in my mouth. He pulls out of my mouth at the last second, jerking off the rest of the way before cumming on my face. Luckily, he aimed at my mouth, so it was in and around that area, a little bit dripping off of my drooling tongue.
Spencer moaned and gently helped me up, kissing me after I swallowed his load, "You look so hot when you drool for me~"
I pant out, tilting my head to the side, "Please just fuck me~"
Spencer smirks and Yanks down my boxers, me shifting to get them off all of the ways, leaving me only in the slightly oversized button up.
Spencer pumps his cock a little bit, spitting on it  before pulling out the vibrator from my ass, smirking slightly when he heard me let out a loud moan, "D-daddy~"
Spencer wipes it off before tossing it onto our pile of clothes in the corner, luckily not touching the floor. It was technically still unsanitary, but it was better than nothing. He grabs a condom from his bag before ripping it open and slipping it on.
Spencer lifts me up and against the wall, positioning his hard cock against my entrance. He slowly thrusts in, causing me to let out a loud moan. So loud, in fact, that Spencer had to cover my mouth so I didn't let the entire school know what he was doing to me in the bathroom.
God, it turns me on so fucking much whenever he threatens to rail me in public. Partly because I know that he would with little hesitation. I think the most exotic place that he's fucked me so far was on a train.
Spencer pulls back out before thrusting in again, causing me to bury my face into his neck. We were both very sensitive, him from his recent orgasm and me from having a dildo up my ass all day.
I moan, panting as he starts to speed up and ram into me. You could hear skin slapping against skin, as well as our soft moans and groans mixing with our breathless pants. God, the thought of someone walking in on us made me want to cum right then and there.
Spencer began to softly kiss my neck, giving me different praise each time, "You're doing so good *kiss*, I love you so much *kiss*, you're such a good boy for me *kiss*, it's so hard to keep my eyes off of you *kiss*, every time I see you I just want to pound into you in front of everyone so they  know who you belong to~"
I moan out softly at the praises and dirty remarks, Spencer now reaching between us to jerk me off. I throw my head back, tongue sticking out of my mouth as drool drips down my chin. I'm sure my face is flushed as the sweat drips down and off of my body, leaving behind a salty, wet trail.
Spencer suddenly hits a spot that makes my stomach lurch, "Th-there—!!!"
Spencer smirks and begins to pound into that same spot over and over, moving the hand on my cock to meet the thrusts.
I can feel my body getting closer to its release, my moans getting louder and more frequent, "C-cloSE~!!"
Spencer nods, "M-me t-too, baby~ Ngh—"
I bite harshly into Spencer's shoulder as my body tenses up as I orgasm, cumming into Spencer's hand. As Spencer continues to pound into me, his thrusts get sloppier before he eventually climaxes as well.
'We both moan softly as he pulls out and gently leans me against the wall, taking off the condom and throwing it away before helping me dress, but not before putting the dildo back in.
Did I just skip lunch to have my boyfriend fuck me? Yes, yes I did. Do I regret it at all? No, no I do not.