Cookwarming - spencer reid

¡Smut!Spencer is very busy with his work and you get very bored alone, so you decide to annoy him to get his attention.

"When will you ever get done? You've been staring at that computer for half a day!" You whine at Spencer being so workaholic

"When will you ever get done? You've been staring at that computer for half a day!" You whine at Spencer being so workaholic. You can't blame him though. Being an office worker requires him to do tons of paperwork.

"Please. I have to finish these reports then you can have me after." Spencer replies with an affectionate tone. His eyes still focused on the screen. You hate seeing him this busy. His work surely got in the way of your sex life. You and Spencer have sex, let's say almost regularly, but now just once a week or even not, thanks to that desk job.

"You said that for five days straight. It's already Saturday and we never had sex this week." You scoff and throw yourself on the bed. Spencer gulped at what he just heard. It makes him bad when he doesn't fulfill his agreements.

"I'm sorry, baby. But I need to finish this." He stops typing for a moment and turns his swivel chair around to look at you.

"Spencer, I can't help it! Especially when you're just in your boxers. Please! I need you right now!" You pout and bounce your legs childishly.

"Then come here, babe." He spreads his legs.

"What?" You raise your eyebrows, a bit surprised at what Spencer asked you to do.

"Come here." He took off his boxers and pumped his semi-erect cock until it got really hard.

"You just have to stay still and I'll fuck you later as long as you want." He continued as you removed all of your clothes in a flash and sunk down his cock. You held onto his shoulders tightly until he was fully inside you.

"Fuck! So... shit... so tight. Oh my god. You prepped, didn't you?" He gasped between pants, surprised at how tight your walls are.

"What do you expect? Your dick didn't stretch me for weeks and those dildos aren't big enough!" You grunted as you forgot how big Spencer really is. His cock almost a foot long and about five and three fourths thick. Your hands gripped on Spencer's shoulders while you buried your head in his chest as you adjusted to his length.

"Great. Now I can work while you adjust there and your hole gets easier to pound later." He chimes, swiveling his chair back to his desk and resumes his work.

You slept after a while of adjusting to Spencer's length. Hopefully he gets finished when you wake up... but he didn't. You flutter your eyes open and see Spencer intensely gazing at the screen, then at the papers, then write on his notepad. You groan at the torture of being still doing nothing on his cock. Sure, you love how warm his cock feels inside you. But this is just plain vanilla.

Deciding to tease him, you clench tightly around his length and his reaction was priceless. He looks down at you, eyes shocked with his mouth open and his breathing becoming ragged. You quirked a brow at him and he got back to typing.

Next thing you did was roll your hips slowly. With his face now sterner, you roll your hips faster and he lets out a long, broken moan.

"Stop. Please. I'm almost finished and I can't mess up." He begs with a calm voice and you sense how determined he is to finish all the reports.

You whine and only ride his cock greedily. Slamming of your skins now heard throughout your shared room. You notice the beads of sweat forming on his temples and his typing becoming angrily fast. His breathing now became heavier before he slammed the laptop shut aggressively.

"I'm done."
Let's say you can't walk properly for a week at how rough Spencer ripped your hole. That's okay. At least you ended your week delightfully.