Movie - Newt/Maze Runner

¡Smut!You and newt are lying down watching a movie, you thought it was going to be just a cute moment but newt had other plans.

YOUR POV
Both were laying on the couch, cuddling. The light from the TV slightly illuminates their faces.
He was sitting in between Newt's legs, with Newt's arm wrapped around him as he snuggled his face into the other boy's forearm.
A random movie played.
Neither of them paid attention because they were too focussed on one another.
Newt ran his fingers through his hair, admiring the peaceful atmosphere.
He took a moment to look up at Newt, missing the sight of his face. Seeing the opportunity, Newt decided to lean down and give him a quick peck on the lips.
"You're so fucking cute"
He blushed. He loved when Newt gave him those small but loving compliments.
"You're not too bad yourself you know" he responded.
The other chuckled in response as he  went back to his previous position, laying his head on Newt's chest.
The movie kept playing, just adding a white noise in the background.
He  wasn't expecting much to happen tonight. Just a nice night in, watching a movie. But Newt, on the other hand, had other plans.
He reached down to his  thigh, using his thumb to trace small circles on it.
He knew where this was going, but decided to play dumb and let Him do all the work.
Soon enough Newt's hand made its way to his crotch.
He started palming him through his sweatpants, causing him to let out a small gasp.
His other hand ran along the side of his torso, making his way under his shirt as he began playing around with his nipple.
"Newt-" he threw his head back, pressing it against Newt's chest.
He couldn't help but let out small moans and whimpers. Hearing them drove Newt crazy. His cock began to form a tent in his pants.
His ass was positioned right on his crotch so it wasn't long before he noticed as well, causing a small grin to form on his face.
He turns around, straddling Newt's legs.
He crashes his lips into Newt's. Meanwhile he snakes his hand around, grabbing his ass. Lee moans against Newt's lips as he feels the grip tighten.
By now he's hard as well.
He pulls away from Newt, giving him a smile. He moves onto to Newt's neck, leaving hickies next to the ones that were already there.
He reaches his collar bone, making Newt let out a low groan.
He  begins grinding on Newt's crotch, looking for some form of friction.
"Fuck baby, slow down- you're gonna make me cum"
"Oh, already? You must be really horny"
He listens though, and stops his hip movements. He doesn't want Newt to finish in his pants, he wants in in his ass.
Newt reached down to pull off his pants, so he got off and pulled his off. Now Newt's jeans and boxers were at his knees, exposing his leaking, throbbing cock. Fuck, he couldn't get enough of it.
He got back onto Newt's lap, taking his cock into his hand and aligning it with his pulsating hole.
He began slowly lowering himself, letting out a long continuous moan.
Newt felt he clench around him, causing him to let out a moan as well.
After adjusting to the size of his cock, he developed a steady but quick pace.
Both of the boys' moans filled the room, and soon enough, they were close.
"Newt-I-I-I'm g-g-gonna cummm"
"I'm close too baby-"
Just then he came all over both of their t-shirts.
Seeing his cum sent Newt over the edge so he released as well.
That was pretty fast.
They usually lasted longer, did a bunch of kinky shit. But today was different.