Swim - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Spencer talks a lot during sex and you love that.

"Mhm. Time to take care of you, baby."
He had you on the bed in mere minutes, spread out and writhing beneath him. His fingers in your mouth, keeping you quiet while he stuffed his cock inside of you.
"Quiet, baby." He cooed after a particularly rough thrust that had you crying out, tears welling in your eyes from how fucking good he felt. "Poor boy, so close to coming all over my cock." He chuckled condescendingly, stroking the side of your face gently, a drastic contrast from how hard he was fucking you.
"So good! Feels s-so good." You were nearly sobbing, gasping and whining with each powerful buck of his hips, his pelvis clashing into yours so hard bruises were starting to form.
All he did was chuckle breathlessly, his head falling to rest against your shoulder, his hands gripping your hips tightly. He was so fucking gone for you, already having came once but ready to go again as soon as he saw your bleary eyes looking up to him, pleading for him to fuck you. He was a mess, just like you, he was just better at hiding it.
He had one of your legs hiked around his waist, held up by a hand on your ass, the other holding a tight grip on your neck. He was giving his all to you, fucking you hard and fast despite the sensitivity from his first orgasm. All he wanted was for you to come, to gush around his cock while he stuffed you full of his come. And he was going to do that one way or another, the only issue was holding on until after you came, which wasn't easy, but he'd manage.
"Come on, baby, come around my cock like a good boy. Let me fill you up just how you like." He whispered hotly into your ear, the feel of his hot breath causing goosebumps to ripple at your skin. You were always a sucker for dirty talk, and Spencer knew that, using it to his advantage to get you to your end sooner.
"Please- fuck, fill me up." You pleaded, digging your nails into his back, pushing at his lower back with the heels of your feet, urging him deeper.
His mouth fell open, a groan muffling against your shoulder as he bit down, increasing his pace while slipping a hand down between your bodies, applying pressure to your swollen bud.
"Gonna fill you up, baby, just have to come first." He grunted, his nails piercing into your skin from how hard he was gripping you, holding himself back from coming right that second.
"Please, please, please." You whimpered, mouth agape to let your moans and whines filter through the room while the knot in your stomach tightened.
"Fuckin' squeezing me, love. You gonna come for me?"
"Yes! Fuck, I'm gonna come!" You cried, the knot unraveling seconds later.
Spencer groaned rather loudly, fucking you through your orgasm sloppily, his mind going hazy at the feel of you squeezing him so hard. He was finishing soon after, filling you up just like he promised, some leaking out and dripping down your thighs.
"Good boy. So good for me." He breathed out, still panting as he came down, petting the side of your head while mumbling praises into your ear.
"Thank you." You murmured, snuggling into him with a sigh.