First time - Spencer Reid

¡Smut!Spencer thinks you're very innocent, but you're going to prove to him that you're ready for your first time.

Ever since getting into a relationship with Spencer Reid, you had been nervous about the topic of sex. Mostly because you had never had it before. Of course, Spencer had been completely ok with that, though, telling you he kind of liked the innocence you possessed.
"It means I get to corrupt your innocent little mind," Spencer said, a predatory smile on his face.
You scowl at him, trying your hardest not to blush. It was hard, though. "I am not innocent, Spencer. Just... inexperienced," you shot back, looking away when he cocks his head, an amused look on his impeccable face.
He leaned in, pulling you into him, his hands finding your ass. He looked down at you, still smiling. You put your hands around his waist tentatively, looking away from him in an attempt to hide your embarrassment. It wouldn't do much good, though. He was a profiler for the FBI, after all. Spencer chuckled, one of his hands coming up to grip your chin and tilt your head up, making you look at him. His gaze pierces you, seeing straight through you. "You sure, baby? You seem pretty innocent to me. You haven't even had your first time yet," he murmured, arching a brow as he watched your face.

You don't offer anything in response, your eyes watching his as your body starts to react to his. It didn't take much to get you worked up, simple small acts of dominance often doing the trick. You liked how Spencer took over, exercising control over certain situations. Much like he was doing right now. Heat began pooling in your stomach, your face flushing as he continued to look at you with those tantalizing hazel eyes. You tried pulling away from him, but he simply let go of your face and pulled you tighter against him.
"Oh baby, you are so innocent. I haven't even done anything and you're already getting turned on," Spencer pointed out, making you blush harder than you thought you could. "That isn't something you need to be embarrassed by. It's just really cute."
You glared up at him, not enjoying the adjective he had used to describe you. "I am not cute, Spencer Reid," you declare defiantly.

He grinned, kissing you on the forehead. "Yes, you are ." You shook your head no, but he didn't seem to care, his mind already made up. He ignored your denial of his sentiment, peppering kisses all over your face until you were laughing and trying to wiggle out of his grip and get free. He retaliated by pulling you up, making you cling onto him for dear life, wrapping your legs around his waist and laughing. His arm came under you, supporting your weight as he carried you back to the bedroom. You ran you fingers through his hair, your tongue plunging into his mouth, trying to deepen the kiss. Spencer kicked the door open, walking into the room and depositing you on the bed.

His arms came over you, caging you in. Spencer looked down at you, his eyes warm and full of affection. "Do you want to? You can always say no at any time. I won't be mad. I'm not in this relationship for sex," Spencer said seriously, not wanting to make you uncomfortable. You just nod, already starting to get hard. "I need verbal consent, baby. I don't want to push you if you aren't ready," Spencer said, eyeing you hungrily but not acting on anything.