Chapter 23 The hero who doesn't follow the routine

According to the routine in the novel, when Meng Jiangtian heard Liu Anna's words, he would definitely think that he was forcing Liu Anna to find something to eat.

Then there are all kinds of misunderstandings and all kinds of language violence.

The few steps Meng Jiangtian walked over, Cui Xisheng already had a sadomasochistic love story in his head.

Meng Jiangtian threw the mat on the ground, and the plopping sound made Cui Xisheng shudder, and ran out of his fantasy.

terrible! No, he doesn't want to be the heroine of a sadistic love drama, and he doesn't want to suffer that.

As soon as Cui Xisheng raised his head, he immediately explained to Meng Jiangtian, "Your girlfriend is too annoying. She kept asking questions. I asked her to find food, but it was just annoying her. I didn't want to really let her go." The atmosphere lasted for a moment

. Liu Anna has never seen such a straightforward person, and the tears in her eyes were not squeezed out, but after being so surprised, they completely disappeared.

Cui Xisheng looked into Meng Jiangtian's eyes, hoping that Meng Jiangtian would believe him. But Meng Jiangtian remained expressionless, and his eyes did not show any waves.

The stomach growled twice more inappropriately. Cui Xisheng rubbed his belly, and seeing Meng Jiangtian looking at him, he said awkwardly, "I'm really hungry, but I really don't want your girlfriend to find me something to eat.

" If you are not hungry at night, you have to be hungry at this time. Ever since she became pregnant, Cui Xisheng felt that the child was always against him.

Meng Jiangtian didn't have much expression before, but now he looks more like a sculpture. Cui Xisheng couldn't see what this man was thinking. When Meng Jiangtian carried him on the mat, Cui Xisheng didn't dare to struggle.

The mat is the mat used in physical education class. Moderately soft and hard, sitting on the cushion is much more comfortable than sitting on the ground.

Another cushion was thrown in front of Liu Anna by Meng Jiangtian.

Liu Anna took Meng Jiangtian's arm, and explained aggrievedly, "I wanted to make friends with Cui, but I didn't expect to bother him. I think he is hungry. I wanted to take the initiative to find something to eat for him. It was him." Yell at me, you scared me. Brother Jiang Tian, ​​don't misunderstand classmate Cui, okay?"

Cui Xisheng sat on the cushion, the soft feeling made him feel good, and hearing Liu Anna's words, the good mood immediately lost its beauty.

Is this White Lotus's upside-down skill?

Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian, wanting to see Meng Jiangtian's reaction. It's a pity that this guy still has a straight face, and he can't tell whether he is happy or angry.

Cui Xisheng frowned, why didn't the actor follow the routine, which made him how to act next.

Meng Jiangtian didn't speak, and Liu Anna felt uneasy. Meng Jiangtian threw down two cushions and left without saying a word.

Liu Anna hugged the mat, Cui Xisheng sat on the mat, and the two watched Meng Jiangtian leave.

Meng Jiangtian's figure disappeared, Liu Anna looked back at Cui Xisheng, smiled awkwardly, thought for a while, put the cushion beside Cui Xisheng, and wanted to get close to Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng didn't hide his disgust, and said bluntly, "Can you stay away from me, I don't want to tell you about Meng Jiangtian and I." His stomach growled loudly again, as if echoing

Cui Xisheng, the master.

"Student Cui, I really just want to be friends with you. Why do you reject me so much?"

Liu Anna held her mouth and was about to cry again. Cui Xisheng didn't like girls. In a fit of anger, she got up from the mat and dragged the mat away. Liu Anna is far away.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the 3 recommendation tickets for the broken silver,

thank you for the 1 recommendation ticket

Thanks to Lucang for 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to savagey for 18 recommendation tickets, 1 trilobite, and

thanks to Moxiang's little wife for 2 monthly tickets, 11 recommendation tickets, and 1 Nautilus.

Thank you for liking you and 1 recommendation ticket]